NFL 2022 Week 1: Leviathans in Fall

Jace, Extat

6 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Crazy to think we're probably still in the dip of the low part of the AB story. The bottom is going to be bad.

Yeah, sadly you can see this ending in some tv movie of the week involving a death or two.

17 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Not all heroes wear capes:

I was watching the Peyton and Eli feed and it was funny because you could tell they were getting the raw feed while the main feed was showing on the screen and they were talking about it.  Peyton even said "I understand why they can't show it on the A feed... but we're just the B team, surely they can show it here."  Next thing you know, it was on the screen and they were analyzing it.  :lol: 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, Rhom said:

Dammit Robbie Gould

Yeah, that would have put me past Gibney in the Apple Valley league.  Stupid scoring rules where FGs are 3 plus .1 per yard, but still.  Why is it that my two most expensive leagues have the dumbest rules?  

10 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Yeah, that would have put me past Gibney in the Apple Valley league.  Stupid scoring rules where FGs are 3 plus .1 per yard, but still.  Why is it that my two most expensive leagues have the dumbest rules?  

I wish we could all come together and agree that defense and kickers are stupid and don’t belong in fantasy football.  

17 minutes ago, briantw said:

I wish we could all come together and agree that defense and kickers are stupid and don’t belong in fantasy football.  

Well the NFL agrees with you anyway. They don't care about defense or kicking game either

Colts now have 50 million dollars devoted between RG, C, LG 

This is why they will never actually win a playoff game that isn't mismanaged by Bill O'Brian on the one weekend he decided to stop huffing glue

11 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

This is why they will never actually win a playoff game that isn't mismanaged by Bill O'Brian on the one weekend he decided to stop huffing glue

Nolan wanted me to come watch Colts v Broncos in a match up of geriatric QBs.

On a whim, I wanted to see what NCAAF football games I had… the oldest one I have on hand for the PS3 was 2009. Featuring a handsome young Boston College QB on the cover…

31 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

This is what happens to the Pony Bowl after you renounced your title. 

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

This is what happens to the Pony Bowl after you renounced your title. 

Waddaya gonna do? 

They booed him. I'll never forget it.

7 minutes ago, Rhom said:

The NFL has got to be regretting putting the Broncos on in prime time for so many games early in the season.

And for putting the Colts on TV for so many 

Archived