UK Politics- A Taxing Transition

polishgenius

10 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

That's a tough sell to the bigots. 'More brown people are better for you' sorry about that. 

So the one realised Brexit “benefit”, that we had fewer immigrants coming and some leaving, (many doing essential jobs) is actually bad and needs reversed?

lol!

So now it's clear that Kwasi Kuntface is deliberately trashing the British economy for the singular benefit of his hedge fund chums, what are the chances of a criminal investigation into these bastards once Labour take power?

France would be on fire by now.

So here is a man clearly off his fucking tits on illegal narcotics at the funeral of the Queen.

Why was this not all over the media? Why are we not openly questioning the fitness of this man to hold the second highest office in the land?

Oh, yes. Because this is Britain.

28 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Any mortgage holders remember the early 90s?

My first mortgage was 2000, just before house prices started rising.

Not looking forward to next year when my current mortgage deal ends (was a 5 year fix) 

1 hour ago, Spockydog said:

Any mortgage holders remember the early 90s?

Me and my wife had some disagreements about fixing for 10 years 2 years ago. I won because I'm safety first, always. I'm so relieved. I would be anxious as shit right now otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Spockydog said:

So now it's clear that Kwasi Kuntface is deliberately trashing the British economy for the singular benefit of his hedge fund chums, what are the chances of a criminal investigation into these bastards once Labour take power?

France would be on fire by now.

Shouldn't Labour try and claim KK was behind creating the Super League? :P

6 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Recommend it. Do you good to visit a developed country and see what they’re like :P

Before the government completely trashes it anyway

That's very optimistic, to think it'll take longer than next summer to trash the UK.

If you ever end up doing the right thing, don't forget to record pencil neck's last words when you drag him to the chopping block... I am not saying I have a bet running on it being in Latin.

6 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Me and my wife had some disagreements about fixing for 10 years 2 years ago. I won because I'm safety first, always. I'm so relieved. I would be anxious as shit right now otherwise. 

I just moved this year with a 5 year fixed and the BoE base rate's already gone higher than what I'm on.

12 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Tory MPs already "putting letters in." :lol:

Given a majority of Tory MPs didn't want her as leader it's not surprising. I imagine a few had their letters drafted days before the membership election was completed, they just needed to figure out what date to put at the top. 

Archived