UK Politics- A Taxing Transition

polishgenius

51 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

REALLY struggling to understand why you’d think this info was relevant but well.. doesn’t matter 

The point being that the sun does not shine out of a special someones's ass.

41 minutes ago, Which Tyler said:

Hope she's okay

Seems to be better now - respiratory viral infection, cough, temperature, wheeze and laboured breathing. Had a steroid and lot of inhaler puffs, and just being monitored now. If now more puffs needed by 9, we can go home.

8 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Huh, you're right. I could've sworn he was German and the marriage was somewhat suspect because of that. Must confuse him with someone else.

You are probably thinking of Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and her husband Prince Bernhard.

https://www.unofficialroyalty.com/wedding-of-queen-juliana-of-the-netherlands-and-prince-bernhard-of-lippe-biesterfeld/

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

Huh, you're right. I could've sworn he was German and the marriage was somewhat suspect because of that. Must confuse him with someone else.

Well, he was a 'Greek prince' but his actual ancestry is German/Danish with a little Russian thrown in. His grandfather who was the Greek King was born in Copenhagen.  

2 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

Wrong generation. Queen Victoria's husband was German (some junior branch of House Hannover, iirc). That's the German bloodline, and why they underwent a name change to House Winndsor during WWII.

11 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Seems to be better now - respiratory viral infection

Changing weather and people going back to nursery/ school these last couple of weeks means the resp viral infections are quite prominent atm 

It is the first time the government has conceded there is virtually no chance of getting agreement on an early bilateral trade deal with the US, Britain’s biggest trading partner, despite it being coveted by Brexit supporters as one of the major potential benefits of leaving the EU.

Can't wait till we're all dead before these overwhelming benefits get realized :)

Boris in 2017

We hear that we are first in line to do a great free trade deal with the United States. So, it’s going to be a very exciting year for both our countries.”

:lol:

8 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

His sisters all married Nazis, that was the German problem 

Archived