[Spoilers] Rings of Power: Adar, can you hear me?

Ser Drewy

1 hour ago, David Selig said:

I thought this episode was a minor improvement over the previous

Yea I’ve been shitting on it since the start, but this definitely wasn’t the worst episode. 

1 hour ago, David Selig said:

Maybe I missed something because the whole Numenor plot bores me to tears, but why does everyone involved in it behaves like sending a grand total of 5 ships with 500 men on them would be some huge game changer?

I too may have missed something, but last time Galadriel was on Middle Earth, she had a vague idea that Sauron was back but couldn’t find any evidence. Now she’s super confident that they need a Numenorean ‘army’ … I have a horrible feeling this army will swoop in at an opportune moment despite the fact that Galadriel could be centuries out on her estimations for all she knows.

16 minutes ago, DaveSumm said:

Yea I’ve been shitting on it since the start, but this definitely wasn’t the worst episode. 

I too may have missed something, but last time Galadriel was on Middle Earth, she had a vague idea that Sauron was back but couldn’t find any evidence. Now she’s super confident that they need a Numenorean ‘army’ … I have a horrible feeling this army will swoop in at an opportune moment despite the fact that Galadriel could be centuries out on her estimations for all she knows.

But...but...she found the "map", that must mean that Sauron's forces are about to attack any minute now. Impeccable logic.

Archived