US politics: Rovenber is coming.

Varysblackfyre321

24 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

I'm not gonna tell you I told you so then so I'm telling you now that I'm telling you now that when then comes around you're gonna feel even stoopider for how quickly you let that poison called hope bloat your dreams past their proper placement in slumber.

Hope belongs in the bottom of a well with unwanted children. Cast yours away sooner and you'll be better for it.

How now, you secret, black, and midnight hags!

What is't you do?

39 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

I'm not gonna tell you I told you so then so I'm telling you now that I'm telling you now that when then comes around you're gonna feel even stoopider for how quickly you let that poison called hope bloat your dreams past their proper placement in slumber.

Hope belongs in the bottom of a well with unwanted children. Cast yours away sooner and you'll be better for it.

Telling people to not have hope is never going to be "right" - now, then, or before - because it isn't a political prediction.  It's just boring, naive and childish unthinking cynicism.

54 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Oh no! My pillow guy had a visit from the FBI and they seized his phone!

Oh noes!  The FBI raided Hardees! Did Mickey get his curly fries?  A selfie with the agents?  Can he take his own pillow to prison with him? Hey Mikey, who ya gonna call?

Hahahahahaha!

:rofl:

So it looks like Don Bolduc will prevail against Chuck Morse in the last interesting primary of the cycle for the right to face Maggie Hassan in the NH Senate race.  The "establishment" GOP poured a lot of last minute money into Morse's campaign because he rather clearly has a much better shot than Bolduc in New Hampshire, but it looks like too little too late.  With 71% reporting, Bolduc leads by about four percent (38 to 34) and almost exactly 3700 votes.  That may not seem like a lot, but remember New Hampshire is very small.

4 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

She is so very proud of her ignorance… isn’t she?

“Knowledge is power. The devil it is! One man can have a great deal of knowledge without its giving him the least power, while another possesses supreme authority but next to no knowledge.”

-Schopenhauer 

13 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

She is so very proud of her ignorance… isn’t she?

Here's a quote from her twitter feed which I won't link too.  And yes, proud of her ignorance she is.

The Left loves to knock my GED, but think it’s normal to pay $200,000 to go to Harvard so Brian Stelter can lecture you on democracy.

::::eyeroll::::

edt; because a GED and a degree from Harvard are equivalent, don't ya know!

Archived