US politics: Rovenber is coming.

Varysblackfyre321

You all have been following the massive fraud pulled in Minnesota in which 250 million of funds to feed children during the pandemic was put directly in the pockets of those who claimed to be doing so.  Some in this ring were supposed to be doing oversight to make sure this didn't happen. 

Along with the gov of Kentucky taking FEMA funds to house people and building an effing sports stadium.

Just billions tossed out there to the wind for fraudsters top to bottom to take.  Reminds me of the War in Iraq where literally palettes of millions in cash went flying away on the wind.  The amount of fraud and theft that war provided Those People truly became the Way We Do Things ever since -- so of course somebody like superfraudsterallhislife became POTUS.

What's happening in NY isn't the same case the 3 mil guy is doing, if that's to what you're referring?  How many cases against him are ongoing at the moment?  Not to mention against some of his incompetent lawyers who don't even know how to write or file papers for the court either.  And lie.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, LongRider said:

Especially mean because, as we know, 45 likes to have two pieces of cake.     :lol:

As much as I appreciate the throwback Donnie two scoops joke. Ice cream and cake are not equivalent. Ice cream > cake. That's the natural order of things. 

Teaching white supremacy, how we do it:

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2022/09/how-nations-schools-taught-white-supremacism/

Why the past tense of 'teach' is used for the article's caption, one cannot say.  The teaching of white supremacy in the [not all schools] schools certainly hasn't stopped.

Kick him while he's up, kick him while hes down. Have no mercy, just keep pummeling the beast!!

(CNN) - The New York state attorney general filed a sweeping lawsuit Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, three of his adult children and the Trump Organization, alleging they were involved in an expansive fraud lasting over a decade that the former President used to enrich himself.

2 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

As much as I appreciate the throwback Donnie two scoops joke. Ice cream and cake are not equivalent. Ice cream > cake. That's the natural order of things. 

I thought there was a story about he had 2 pieces of chocolate cake with President Xi, but it was one, and the 'most beautiful chocolate cake'.    :dunno:

edt; ice cream > cake, well................sometimes            :box:

2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Kick him while he's up, kick him while hes down. Have no mercy, just keep pummeling the beast!!

(CNN) - The New York state attorney general filed a sweeping lawsuit Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, three of his adult children and the Trump Organization, alleging they were involved in an expansive fraud lasting over a decade that the former President used to enrich himself.

5 hours ago, LongRider said:

NYAG Letitia James don't play.

5 hours ago, Maithanet said:

NY AG suing Trump, his family and the Trump organization for fraud. 

Maybe read the thread first folks and post news stories just the once?

7 hours ago, Mindwalker said:

DeSatan gave quite confusing answers at a press conference regarding his immigrant abduction. What stuck out to me is that he stammered that ofc this wasn't the final solution to the immigrant problem...

Correction, I think he said ultimate solution.

2 hours ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Them's fightin' words.

It's a hill worth dying on. Cake is one of the most overrated popular desserts out there.

In actual news, a federal appeals court sides with the DOJ, allowing the investigation to resume. So much for judge shopping. 

6 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Food fight thread is now open in General Chatter.      :box:

Trump suffers setback as appeals panel rejects Cannon ruling

A three-judge appeals court panel has granted the Justice Department’s request to block aspects of U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling that delayed a criminal investigation into highly sensitive documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

Trump “has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents,” the panel ruled in a 29-page decision. “Nor has he established that the current administration has waived that requirement for these documents.”

Two of the three judges on the panel, Andrew Brasher and Britt Grant, were appointed to the court by Trump. The third, Robin Rosenbaum, was appointed by President Barack Obama. In the unanimous decision, the judges declared it “self-evident” that the public interest favored allowing the Justice Department to determine whether any of the records were improperly disclosed, risking national security damage.

“For our part, we cannot discern why Plaintiff would have an individual interest in or need for any of the one-hundred documents with classification markings,” the appeals court wrote in an opinion that listed no individual judge as the author.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/21/donald-trump-special-master-00058176

Onto the next round I guess... aka Clarence Thomas?

Archived