Ramsey’s Girls

The Commentator

This is too good for George Martin to pass up. A fight between Ramsey’s pack and Jon’s pack. Hounds versus Jon and the wights. 

Jon will be back and he will be looking for Arya. Ramsay will also send his trackers and pack to find her. The two will meet on the King’s Road. Jon will be leading wights. 
I also anticipate a showdown between Ramsay’s pack and Nymeria. 

12 minutes ago, Kalikrates said:

Jon will be resurrected by the Others. His skin change skills could enable him to control wights and use them against the living. 

I don't think that he will be ressurected by the Others, nor that he would be able of having his free will nor of being able of controlling undeads who have no minds to share if it happens.

On 9/15/2022 at 5:02 PM, Kalikrates said:

A fight between Ramsey’s pack and Jon’s pack. Hounds versus Jon and the wights. 

Jon will be back and he will be looking for Arya. Ramsay will also send his trackers and pack to find her. The two will meet on the King’s Road. Jon will be leading wights.

A highly unlikely scenario imo.  Jon facing Ramsay and his hounds with a bunch of wights in tow would soon have Ramsay's girls deserting their master. That ordinary animals fear wights and do their best to avoid coming anywhere near the undead is established in the narrative. The NW garrons are so spooked by undead Othor and Flowers that they refuse to allow the bodies to be loaded onto their backs. Having got a whiff of the impending advent of the wights at the FotFM, Chetts tracking and hunting dogs refuse to do their job. 

On 9/15/2022 at 11:02 AM, Kalikrates said:

This is too good for George Martin to pass up. A fight between Ramsey’s pack and Jon’s pack. Hounds versus Jon and the wights. 

It is too good to pass up.  Though it will be Ramsey's hunting dogs chasing Arya and Nymeria. 

On 9/15/2022 at 2:36 PM, BalerionTheCat said:

Ramsay could be killed by his bitches. It would be fitting. They like Theon. Or Bran or Jon could warg one and the pack would attack Ramsey. But I would prefer Theon sending the girls.

Very possible.  I never blame the dogs for what their masters train them to do.  Nor can we blame Ghost for whatever sick things Jon will force him to do in the future. 

Oh they will meet on the K road alright.  It won't be just dogs and wolves though.  It will be a battle of men, dogs against Jon, Ghost, and ice wights.  Jon was prophesied to be a loner, the lone wolf, from the beginning.  So his army will be Ghost and whatever wights he can mind control. 

1 hour ago, Finley McLeod said:

I never blame the dogs for what their masters train them to do.  Nor can we blame Ghost for whatever sick things Jon will force him to do in the future.

. . .

1 hour ago, Finley McLeod said:

whatever wights he can mind control.

When was it revealed that Jon could telepathically control corpses?

I would like for Ramsay's hounds to battle Arya and Nymeria but he will have to encounter Undead Jon first.  Jon will be resurrected and it will not be Mellisandre who will do it.  The Others are near and they are good at making the dead walk again.  Being an undead, Jon will be impossible to stop.  Ramsay and his hounds will not win that fight.  

10 hours ago, Rondo said:

Jon will be resurrected and it will not be Mellisandre who will do it.  The Others are near and they are good at making the dead walk again. 

How are they going to do this? So far the Others have never been able to resurrect people south of the wall, if they could I think we'd know about it. They haven't even reached the wall. Melisandre is right there.

I very much prefer the second.  Ramsay's pack pursuing the real Arya.  Just Arya and her wolf.  Tilt the fight to Alison and the other hounds.  

On 9/17/2022 at 5:11 AM, Finley McLeod said:

Very possible.  I never blame the dogs for what their masters train them to do.  Nor can we blame Ghost for whatever sick things Jon will force him to do in the future. 

On 9/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, Kalikrates said:

So if a pitbull is trained to guard his owner's house, but breaks out and attacks a five year old walking a block away, you wouldn't blame the dog?

18 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

So if a pitbull is trained to guard his owner's house, but breaks out and attacks a five year old walking a block away, you wouldn't blame the dog?

Well, not explicitly me, but my family has 2 caucasian sheperds guarding a huge property (fishing lakes, a weekend house, etc), and if they were to escape and attack somebody because I left the gate open or the fence had a hole, I would feel guilty, and I would blame the owner if I was on the different end of the story. I mean, if your dog attacks and bites someone outside your property, you're immediately at fault in the eyes of the law, and you will get jail time for it not the dog (altough it might get oofed). Seems kinda fair to me.

Archived