Ramsey’s Girls

The Commentator

Arya's DW is too far from Ramsay.  They will have to cross the neck and pass through all kinds of the nasties before they reach the north.  It will be a re-animated Jon Snow who will have a date with Ramsay and his dogs. 

Jon can't really come back as if he just got his holes plugged at a clinic.  Those wounds were fatal.  He will come back but not as a living man.  Ramsay's dogs will smell this abnormality as soon as they get the wind coming from Jon.  Jon will be so desperate to rescue his sister, so much so that he might make a pact with the White Walkers.  Let them pass the wall in return they will help him save his sister. 

6 hours ago, Aline de Gavrillac said:

Jon will be so desperate to rescue his sister, so much so that he might make a pact with the White Walkers.  Let them pass the wall in return they will help him save his sister.

I really doubt that Jon will team up with his ultimate enemy just to save Arya. Firstly, he didn't do that before when Arya was in danger, secondly he has already sent someone to deal with the issue and thirdly, I don't think Jon can just let them passed the wall like that.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:30 PM, Craving Peaches said:

How would Jon have wights with him? Why would Jon have wights with him?

I believe Jon will betray the people of Westeros again. Same reason as before. Arya. He will come back and use the wights to attack those in his way. His body will be similar to Coldhands. His mind will reside in his Wolf.  

2 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

I believe Jon will betray the people of Westeros again. Same reason as before. Arya.

But Jon didn't betray the people of Westeros over Arya...

3 minutes ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

He will come back and use the wights to attack those in his way.

How will he come back like this when the Others can't resurrect people south of the wall?

4 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

But Jon didn't betray the people of Westeros over Arya...

How will he come back like this when the Others can't resurrect people south of the wall?

He betrayed the NW and Westeros. He started a war with the Boltons for Arya. That is inappropriate for the lord commander. 

Just now, Moiraine Sedai said:

He betrayed the NW and Westeros. He started a war with the Boltons for Arya.

He only tries to start a war with the Bolton's after Ramsay's letter, and anyway him declaring war on the Boltons does not betray Westeros, given they threatened the whole NW he's not really betraying the Watch either.

1 minute ago, Moiraine Sedai said:

That is inappropriate for the lord commander. 

But that has no bearing on whether he betrayed anyone or not.

On 9/15/2022 at 11:02 AM, Kalikrates said:

This is too good for George Martin to pass up. A fight between Ramsey’s pack and Jon’s pack. Hounds versus Jon and the wights. 

Jon will be back and he will be looking for Arya. Ramsay will also send his trackers and pack to find her. The two will meet on the King’s Road. Jon will be leading wights. 
I also anticipate a showdown between Ramsay’s pack and Nymeria. 

I can picture a scene where Arya and Nymeria are on the run in the woods.  Ramsey's hunters and dogs are on the chase.  The wolf pack has been slowly and systematically reduced in numbers until only Arya and Nymeria remain.  They come to a stand off.  Ramsay's dogs and his bastard's boys surround the pair.  The two go down fighting but takes down Ramsay's hunting party. 

Archived