Food Fight! Ice cream -vs- cake

LongRider

@A Horse Named Stranger threw down the gauntlet in the US Politics thread: 

. Ice cream and cake are not equivalent. Ice cream > cake. That's the natural order of things. 

Is he right?  Is he wrong?  Is his deranged claim bogus?  This is a serious issue! 

Ground rules, no throwing ketchup on walls other than that, throwing ice cream or cake is allowed.   :fencing:   This about cake and ice cream, please do not bring up chocolate chip cookies -vs- oatmeal raisin cookies.   Keep the profanity to a low din.  No personal attacks, we're all friends here.   :box:

I'll start, cake, ummm, carrot cake. 

14 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Appeasers!!   Take a stand!  If ice cream can be named after a bean; vanilla bean, then carrot cake is a valid desert.  Also, brownies are a delicious variation of cake.   CAKE! 

Freudian slip! Carrot cake is a valid desert, a desert of taste!!!

And brownies are their own thing, but can be consumed by ice cream. Moar points for ice cream, king of desserts!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Oh. But in the interest of being accurate: pie is better than either of the other choices...

Respect the rules of the thread or bite down on the curb!

And for what it's worth, pie can go suck it too. 

5 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I can eat Ice Cream in all weathers…

Does it get cold in So. Carolina?   I find on real cold winter days; a nice slice of cake and cup of coffee is the perfect warm up.   At a time like that, ice cream gives me chills.  

1 minute ago, LongRider said:

Does it get cold in So. Carolina?   I find on real cold winter days; a nice slice of cake and cup of coffee is the perfect warm up.   At a time like that, ice cream gives me chills.  

We get into the teens Fahrenheit during the winter.  I’ll still eat Ice Cream.  I love a good slice of cake too.

11 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Why do you hate life? Is it a Minnesota thing then?

Go drink a Miller's lite at the kid's table with some sad cheesecake. 

6 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Third parties are loser parties; it is known!

Cake and Ice Cream can certainly work together in stomping this third party's chances of having a place at the table.

Unless by pie they mean pizza. Then we should keep an open mind about dark money desserts. 

Archived