Food Fight! Ice cream -vs- cake

LongRider

4 minutes ago, VigoTheCarpathian said:

What in the actual fuck has ice cream done to your brain?  Are you going to claim it cures COVID next?

It's never been proven to not cure Covid. And riddle me this, wise guy, does Covid not cause one to in many cases have....a sore throat? What helps a sore throat feel a little better? Not fucking cake, that's for sure, but that cooling sensation of ice cream combined with the vastly better flavor... Cake does nothing for those suffering from Covid, but ice cream is there for them. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Ice cream is good weeks after you buy it, even when exposed to the sun.

Let the record show that Ty does not understand how ice cream works, and may in fact be talking about some kind of upper Midwest bath salts.  He also may be confusing it with ivermectin.

26 minutes ago, VigoTheCarpathian said:

Let the record show that Ty does not understand how ice cream works, and may in fact be talking about some kind of upper Midwest bath salts.  He also may be confusing it with ivermectin.

I spent the entire pandemic working at a hospital, putting in a lot of overtime hours. So you can fuck off, politely. 

And fyi, the patients probably ordered a lot more ice cream than cake. 

11 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I got a ban for saying 'get fucked' but I've told loads of people to fuck off with no consequences. 

But the operative question is have you ever gotten in trouble for slapping people with a glove challenging them to a duel?

Ice cream is good but cake is better. I likely crave cake on more days than I crave ice cream at a ratio of 10-1. 

The best ice cream is chocolate chip and that has remained consistent throughout my life. Stop...hold on...that does NOT mean mint chocolate chip, which of course is an aberration. Naturally, supporters of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream should burn in hell.

Reading this thread makes me crave some cake.

7 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I spent the entire pandemic working at a hospital, putting in a lot of overtime hours. So you can fuck off, politely. 

I did the same (I’m typically in admin, but had environmental shifts cleaning patient rooms, doing waste management, or checking in visitors) - what we’re you doing? I took from this:

9 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's never been proven to not cure Covid

That we were still having a laugh.  If so:

7 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

And fyi, the patients probably ordered a lot more ice cream than cake

This helps your argument by proving…a correlation between being in the hospital and ice cream? 

More appropriate Simpsons reference to the thread:

12 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Ice cream is good weeks after you buy it, even when exposed to the sun.

This had me scratching my head until I remembered Ty is from Minnesota, where if the sun shines, it's still 23oF and ice cream wouldn't melt anyway.

Archived