Food Fight! Ice cream -vs- cake

LongRider

I got to do this a few times due to Vienna's plethora of arts events, when travel was cheaper, easier and a lot more fun, and paid for by the sponsoring venue.

... Purchase a bottle of wine made from one of these grapes, order a platter of cheese and some slices of cake, and post up at a table, or if they’re full, among the vines on a picnic blanket — or simply on the grass. Relaxation is the name of the game. No one will offer you tasting notes here, and swirling a glass mug with a handle wouldn’t make any sense. ...

I like ice cream flavors with ribbons of peanut butter. The back of my jaw tingles because of the sweetness. And when it comes to cake, I'd eat Angel Food Cake a lot but then my Mom stopped getting it. We really do not eat much of the ice cream or cake. My Dad likes Bomb Pops which are just some Popcicle. I like brownies with cookie dough in them and a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream. And if the brownie is sort of hot then it's even better since the ice cream melts. It's strange, I know, but I like is to have frozen whipped cream all alone. I don't really like pie but Pumpkin Pie is sooo good...and Pecan Pie. I remember eating those individual size pies in the wrapping while we were shopping at a local grocery store, we'd just open up the pie and eat while shopping. I'd normally get Chocolate I think. I like Dairy Queen. Back when the one I normally go to had it, I'd get the treat with vanilla ice cream, brownies, Oreo cookies, marshmallow paste, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream. BUT since I cannot get that one there anymore, I get a Reese's Blizzard and it stands out in my mind as what I enjoy.

8 hours ago, losers reject said:

I get a Reese's Blizzard and it stands out in my mind as what I enjoy.

A Reese’s Blizzard is the best Blizzard. 

Safeway grocery store has the BEST slices of carrot cake in their bakery.  I tried it three days ago and now I have to pace myself.      :drool:

Archived