US Politics: Oh Dearie, Dearie me.

A Horse Named Stranger

Aight let's set something straight. Donald J Trump ain't no motherfucking God Emperor. 

He's a two bit bungler grasping for cheese. A Harkonnen if ever there was one. 

The God Emperor Leto is to be feared. 

Donald Trump is orange. 

50 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Because his mother or father is an orangutan.

I loved that he sued Bill Maher after he claimed his father was an orangutan. 

It was obviously a dumb claim from the jump considering Trump isn't good looking enough to be mistaken for one. 

The twitter photo shop memes of DeSatans clean white boots are  hilarious. The meme I didn’t see but hope it exists somewhere, is of  Bernie and his mittens next to DeSatan and his boots.

Touché, Jace.

In other "news"

@DMC, as our polling expert, please weigh in here for us. Like, which party would this zombie-ticket run under? Which party does Trump think they would run under? Why would George Washington and Abraham Lincoln run for POTUS if they were brought back to life? Why would George Washington run for a 3rd term or why would Abe run as a VP?? I have so many questions and I demand answers.

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Idk, but we can put to bed the idea that Republican candidates privately seeking abortions is a career killer.

Only a baby killer.

1 minute ago, Week said:

Only a baby killer.

God and Jesus are cool with it in certain situations. And sometimes they get confused. It's one of the reasons why they told 17 different people they should run for president. 

Shit happens when you can turn water into wine. 

1 minute ago, Week said:

Like, which party would this zombie-ticket run under?

As the current GOP looks nothing like Lincoln's, presumably the Federalists.

2 minutes ago, Week said:

Which party does Trump think they would run under?

You'd have to ask him.  Apparently he thinks they're Democrats?

2 minutes ago, Week said:

Why would George Washington and Abraham Lincoln run for POTUS if they were brought back to life?

Why wouldn't they?  Clearly they need to take back their country.

3 minutes ago, Week said:

Why would George Washington run for a 3rd term or why would Abe run as a VP??

Just like Truman, Washington would be exempt from the 22nd amendment.  Abe would presumably run as his VP because he's considerably younger.

Judge reverses course and orders Texas attorney general to testify in abortion lawsuit

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/05/politics/ken-paxton-abortion-lawsuit-texas/index.html

US District Judge Robert Pitman had quickly quashed the subpoenas after Paxton argued they had been served at the last minute, and that as a high-ranking government official, Paxton could not be compelled to testify in a hearing, as it would create undue burden.

But in a new ruling on Tuesday, Pitman noted that Paxton’s office failed to disclose the plaintiffs had sent repeated emails attempting to serve Paxton in previous days. Pitman wrote that he issued his motion to quash last week on “incomplete facts.”

Pitman agreed with the plaintiffs that Paxton should testify, writing that Paxton is the only person capable of explaining his position on the policy at hand in the lawsuit. He ordered all parties to decide by October 11 on whether the attorney general’s testimony will be delivered by deposition or at a hearing.

Archived