US Politics: Oh Dearie, Dearie me.

A Horse Named Stranger

2 minutes ago, Week said:

Maher wants carte blanche to say racial epithets. He believes that his days are numbered for it. (In reality, he should just fuck off -- he hasn't had anything new to say in decades and has made plenty of cash).

Well, actually it's worst than having nothing new to say.  His show has literally become "old man shaking his fist.," ceaselessly complaining about how the younger generations are destroying society.  It's really quite sad.

21 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Got to $965 mil. 

I haven't paid close enough attention to the details on all this. Will this actually be a crushing financial burden for him the way it should be? Or is there some easy way for him to discharge it (e.g., file bankruptcy) or ignore it (e.g., whatever OJ apparently did after his civil suit)?

Just now, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Verdict in the Sandy Hook defamation trial in CT.

He's gonna spend the rest of his life as a guest of various rich lunatics. Podcasting out of basements in a race to monetize his videos before the IRS locks down his most recent site/thread.

If we add the 50m from the trial in Texas, we are past the magical 1bn US$ mark.

However, there's still one more Sandy Hook defamation trial with a differet group of parents pending. 

I am pretty sure, the families will hire a forensic accountant to find all the money he tries to hide.

7 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

If we add the 50m from the trial in Texas, we are past the magical 1bn US$ mark.

However, there's still one more Sandy Hook defamation trial with a differet group of parents pending. 

I am pretty sure, the families will hire a forensic accountant to find all the money he tries to hide.

May they hound him to the ends of the earth. It's hard to think of a person more deserving of being squashed like a cockroach, in a legal, financial, and probably literal sense.

9 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

May they hound him to the ends of the earth. It's hard to think of a person more deserving of being squashed like a cockroach, in a legal, financial, and probably literal sense.

It's not that hard to think of a more deserving person for it. I give you a hint. Suck-a-Lardo.

5 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

It's not that hard to think of a more deserving person for it. I give you a hint. Suck-a-Lardo.

Sadly, these days, there are plenty of cockroaches to go around.  Led by the two mentioned, of course.  

4 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

I'm not going to get into a shitheel Olympics. Making up monstrous lies to monetize the suffering of the parents of murdered kids, and siccing his army of credulous chuds on them, hits me in a deep way.

Hey, let's take a moment to also remember the people telling us that Joe Rogan is not that bad, despite having hosted and amplified his good buddy's monstrous lies.

Jones' net worth is between $135 million and $270 million, according to testimony in another case

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/alex-jones-sandy-hook-trial-decision#h_df5c1c76dc87b5e1cb07c68dd780a5b4

In August, he claimed in testimony – in a suit brought against him in Texas – that a jury award of just $2 million would destroy him financially.

However, in that same case, economist Bernard Pettingill, Jr. estimated Jones has a net worth of between $135 million and $270 million.

Pettingill, Jr., who examined several years of records for Jones and Infowars’ parent Free Speech Systems, said the talk show host used a series of shell companies to hide his money.

Jones used two large loans to make it appear he was broke when in fact he was not, Pettingill, Jr. testified in August.

“Alex Jones knows where the money is, he knows where that money went and he knows that he is going to eventually benefit by that money,” Pettingill, Jr. said.

I'll laugh when he actually pays it (or at least all he's got), he's trying to claim bankruptcy and whatnot.

Regardless of whether voters think Fetterman's stroke is an issue, journalists decided it was

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/10/12/2128544/-Regardless-of-whether-voters-think-Oz-s-stroke-is-an-issue-journalists-decided-it-was

Jan. 6 Hearing Will Focus On New Secret Service Docs Showing Trump Was Warned About Violence

The panel intends to highlight findings from over a million pages of records recently handed over by the Secret Service to illustrate that the former president was not only warned about the violence as it was unfolding that day, but that he also helped stoke it, despite being aware of the risk, according to the Washington Post.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/jan-6-hearing-will-focus-on-new-secret-service-docs-showing-trump-was-warned-about-violence

Either way, that's a lot of supplements he's going to need to move. I did some shorthand math and he'll probably need to sell over 16,000,000 unites just to generate the revenue to cover that cost. Who knows what the profit margins are on that crap and what he'll actually need to sell to cover that cost plus interest.

Uncle Joe -- he really is doing an amazing job! Recently, MBS confirmed Uncle Joe (almost) coerced into maintaining current oil production before getting on his knees and begging MBS to at least wait until after the mid-terms. This may seem wormy, but that's not important! What's important is that he did it for us, boldly staring upward at our Arab friend (and almost succeeded!).

Never forget, "nobody fucks with a Biden."  :box:

So ... the Jan 6 Investigative Committee will subpoena 45 to testify in person.  Even SCOTUS -- SCOTUS! unanimously denied 45's demands re the stolen documents.  Does this mean war now, with oathbreakers, pathetic boyz, etc. marching on D.C.? 

Oops, forgot the rape case, where it is ruled he also must testify in person.

Archived