UK Politics - Closing Down Sale

Derfel Cadarn

If only someone, anyone, could have warned Tory party members that their preferred candidate was in fact not capable of organising the flower rota at the local church hall and would be a complete disaster.

Wait, everyone did?

2 hours ago, Spockydog said:

This is what happens when you subject yourself to actual journalists, rather than client mouthpieces like Kuenssberg and her ilk. 

She is a terrifyingly empty and incompetent muppet surrounded by same, but I am pretty jealous that y'all have journalists who can and do ask real questions and follow up.

"We will make sure there is local consent in place" sounds pretty ominous to me.

1 hour ago, Raja said:

Look BFC, I think your crush on mad nad is clouding your judgement here 

Possibly, but LT doesn't even understand the energy cap, repeatedly stating today 'nobody will pay more than £2500 for energy' when that is blatantly not true.

Dories isn't meant to have a grasp of anything, Truss is meant to be PM for frigs sake. 

Nads at least has the excuse of probably being drunk all the time.

But also: I can understand, kinda, how she keeps getting elected. Charisma is too complimentary a word but there's some kind of ghoulish presence going on there. Truss has nothing. I don't understand how she ever got picked or elected for anything.

She and They are all products of those right wing economic think moronic tanks.  Just as Their equivalents are over here.  Utterly ignorant and incompetent at everything except selfish greed and deliberate cruelty.  Waves of needless, deadly destruction pours into their wake.

35 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Charisma is too complimentary a word but there's some kind of ghoulish presence going on there

32 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Nads is hot. 

Y'all need to have a word with yourselves :lol:

Also, Bank of England directly going against Truss & co saying 'this is happening everywhere'

Archived