NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

Giants aren’t really a good team but the coaching staff is doing a hell of a job with what they have. Their top 4 receivers are out, have a beat up and young O-line, and top 2 pass rushers haven’t been playing. Somehow they’re 4-1? I’ll take any positivity while it lasts, even if I know making any real noise is pretty unrealistic.

More importantly Daboll winning the locker room over quickly.  

8 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Giants aren’t really a good team but the coaching staff is doing a hell of a job with what they have. Their top 4 receivers are out, have a beat up and young O-line, and top 2 pass rushers haven’t been playing. Somehow they’re 4-1? I’ll take any positivity while it lasts, even if I know making any real noise is pretty unrealistic.

Replace Giants with Cowboys and it's we feel the last few weeks.

All those talking heads and hot takes about Dak not starting when he is ready are silenced after todays game. Rush can keep the ship upright but that seems to be the limit of his abilities, thankfully right now that is just enough!

And the Niners send Matt Rhule packing.  Completely unsurprising.  Never felt like a good NFL fit, but he did last longer than Urban Meyer... so there is that.

If I'm Nebraska, I call him in the next twenty minutes though.

16 minutes ago, Rhom said:

And the Niners send Matt Rhule packing.  Completely unsurprising.  Never felt like a good NFL fit, but he did last longer than Urban Meyer... so there is that.

If I'm Nebraska, I call him in the next twenty minutes though.

I thought I was high as a kite this morning...

9 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

ETA: Although fun watching these asshole Chiefs fans going nuts.

Idk, seems like it would be a blast to be there drunk as shit so long as you were wearing the right colors.

ETA: Do we really still morn the Queen, Boomer? More like we never gave a shit to begin with. 

Archived