NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's just a cheap whore that costs a buck o' five.

Freedom isn't a cheap whore because it costs a buck o'five.  That's what makes it grand.  It's like a JBC from Wendy's or the cheapest 40 you can buy.

16 minutes ago, DMC said:

Freedom isn't a cheap whore because it costs a buck o'five.  That's what makes it grand.  It's like a JBC from Wendy's or the cheapest 40 you can buy.

I haven't tangoed with that redheaded harlot since near the turn of the century. And if you want a cheap 40, move to South America.

9 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I mean sure. But anyone wearing a suit of your favorite NFL team is an asshole in my eyes. 

100%. Anything more than a jersey/hat is too much.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I haven't tangoed with that redheaded harlot since near the turn of the century. And if you want a cheap 40, move to South America.

Heh.  I've definitely been to a Wendy's in the last..four or five years I think, but I haven't drank a 40 since probably about 2007 -- only a few years after that song was written.

19 minutes ago, DMC said:

Heh.  I've definitely been to a Wendy's in the last..four or five years I think, but I haven't drank a 40 since probably about 2007 -- only a few years after that song was written.

Never been to a restaurant that serves by 40s instead of pitchers? 

18 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Never been to a restaurant that serves by 40s instead of pitchers? 

Erm, no, I've never ordered 40s - in terms of malt liquor - at a restaurant, in any fashion.  Also I stopped drinking beer, for the most part, by about 2010.

1 hour ago, DMC said:

Erm, no, I've never ordered 40s - in terms of malt liquor - at a restaurant, in any fashion.  Also I stopped drinking beer, for the most part, by about 2010.

Well not drinking beer in over a decade will do it, but no, I wasn't referring to malt liquor. You can get a 40 of Stella or Corona or w/e served with a few glasses just like wine at a lot of places.

1 hour ago, Firebrand Jace said:

Dafuq u eat?

Victory Jace, victory, the most undeserving of kinds.

Shit, Patty almost erased a 45 deficit, but it was not to be. 3-2 is still a winning week!

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

You can get a 40 of Stella or Corona or w/e served with a few glasses just like wine at a lot of places.

That's...not what I was referring to when I said 40s.  It's not what most people are referring to when they say 40s.  40s are malt liquor - your Mickey's, your Colt 45s, your Steel Reserves, and, of course, your OE's.  The entire point of malt liquor 40s is they're dirt cheap with more alcohol content than your average beer (or at least shitty light beer).  Any good college - or arguably high school - student should know this.

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

That's...not what I was referring to when I said 40s.  It's not what most people are referring to when they say 40s.  40s are malt liquor - your Mickey's, your Colt 45s, your Steel Reserves, and, of course, your OE's.  The entire point of malt liquor 40s is they're dirt cheap with more alcohol content than your average beer (or at least shitty light beer).  Any good college - or arguably high school - student should know this.

If you can play Edward 40hands with it, it's a 40. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, DMC said:

St Ides was my go to.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

If you can play Edward 40hands with it, it's a 40. :dunno:

Never was a big fan of that back in the day when it came to stupid college drinking contests.  Much preferred power hour..or rather the "super" power hour that lasted 100 minutes.  THAT would get me ready to go out, and you didn't need any tape.

2 minutes ago, Rhom said:

St Ides was my go to.

I was always an OE guy, or Steel Reserve.  From what I remember they had the highest alcohol content for the same price.  Could certainly be different now.  Don't really recall St. Ides, but like I said it's been a while and I was very fucked up for pretty much the entire aughts - ages 15 to 25 baby!

2 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

I would like to raise my (fucking normal) glass to @Tywin et al. and his hood ass drinking habits at fancy eateries*

*Moms spaghetti, but while 'Springer is on???

Side note, there is a take out place in Detroit now called Moms spaghetti and yes Eminem either owns it or knows the owner. He was there opening day serving people.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

Never was a big fan of that back in the day when it came to stupid college drinking contests.  Much preferred power hour..or rather the "super" power hour that lasted 100 minutes.  THAT would get me ready to go out, and you didn't need any tape.

One and done myself. Who the fuck wants glass taped to their hands while speed drinking? 

The hell is a super power hour? Sounds like a bucket party for freshman in Madison. 

12 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

I would like to raise my (fucking normal) glass to @Tywin et al. and his hood ass drinking habits at fancy eateries*

*Moms spaghetti, but while 'Springer is on???

Penne in vodka sauce served with chicken parm,  please, with a side of garlic bread. 

And please, give me the Rick and Morty channel that lets me watch old battles from the Colosseum, when men were men. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

The hell is a super power hour? Sounds like a bucket party for freshman in Madison. 

I can't remember if that was what we actually called it.  It was just power hour but instead of 60 minutes, it lasted 100 minutes.  In other words, instead of 6 beers it was 10 beers.

3 minutes ago, DMC said:

I can't remember if that was what we actually called it.  It was just power hour but instead of 60 minutes, it lasted 100 minutes.  In other words, instead of 6 beers it was 10 beers.

Not a pace I'd want to match.

Much rather take a hit, hold it, take a shot, down a glass of wine then chug a beer and let the hit out. Ten beers in an hour by comparison sounds miserable. 

Archived