NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

Didn't watch the whole game but to say that the rest of the Bears weren't doing Fields any favors is an understatement.  Dropped passes, poor protection, and little separation.  The best thing that offense had going was Fields scrambling, he is electric on the move.  But you can't build your offense off that, and the Bears receivers are really bad. 

What you can’t build your offense off of is forcing a guy to stay in the pocket when that’s not his strength. Again, the main problem is the coach. He wants to fit a square peg in a round hole and has no idea what he’s doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wants Fields to fail because he sure as hell is doing everything possible to make that happen. The reason to take the Bears job is because you believe in Fields. This dude clearly does not.

Chicago looks to be trying to ruin another first round QB.

54 minutes ago, aceluby said:

I don’t understand the Vikings. 1st and 10 on the opposing 20, 17 seconds left, one timeout… so you run it?!?!

They've been ultra conservative all year. Not what you'd expect from a young offensive minded HC. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

They've been ultra conservative all year. Not what you'd expect from a young offensive minded HC. 

You try coaching with Kirk 'Crisis' Cousins under center 

Meanwhile fuck the fucking Jags you suck 

33 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

You try coaching with Kirk 'Crisis' Cousins under center 

5-1 motherfucker! 

15 minutes ago, Arakasi said:

What the hell is up in the NFL this year. Rogers and Brady are umm not doing so well. Nice to see Mariotta doing well.

Today's been super odd so far. A ton off upsets with a side of curb stomping. 

Is the Mac Jones era already over in NE?

4 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

The pick’em leader after the 1:00 games has 20 total points. Jesus

You're now leading with 37 big dog. If the Cowboys and Broncos win this will probably be the worst week in the history of the league. 

On 10/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, Tywin et al. said:

You're now leading with 37 big dog. If the Cowboys and Broncos win this will probably be the worst week in the history of the league. 

I give up! I took every favorite, because nothing else is working for me this year, and what happens, it's the week of upsets! Man I can't buy a win this season.

3 hours ago, dbunting said:

I give up! I took every favorite, because nothing else is working for me this year, and what happens, it's the week of upsets! Man I can't buy a win this season.

Every person automatically dropped this week... except @rocksniffer

Archived