NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

7 hours ago, dbunting said:

I give up! I took every favorite, because nothing else is working for me this year, and what happens, it's the week of upsets! Man I can't buy a win this season.

Haha.  We are doing the opposite, only taking underdogs.  We cleaned up this week, after spending the smallest amount of time on the picks,  and are in the black for the first time this season.  

Every military member and spouse in my social media feed are currently up in arms about Brady saying he thinks of an NFL season like a military deployment.

That's gonna be a sound bite that's gonna follow him for a while.

45 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Are the Jets and Giants strong, or does Green Bay just kind of suck?

Hmm, if only there was a fan of the NFC North who said before the season that Green Bay was going to be underwhelming. If only... :idea:

1 hour ago, mcbigski said:

Are the Jets and Giants strong, or does Green Bay just kind of suck?

Giants could be 1-5 which was sort of my expectation for the start of the season. So far Daboll gets COTY over Siranni for me though I’m biased :P.

The Jets and Giants are pretty average.  Not great, not terrible.  I expect them to finish in the 8 or 9 win range.  Maybe 10 for the Giants if their luck continues. 

Weirdly enough it is the Giants offense that is leading their improvement.  If the Giants offense had the Jets defense you'd have a solid team.  Maybe not a SB favorite, but definitely a dark horse candidate. 

I actually kinda like the Cardinals uniforms tonight.

And again… the picture quality on Prime tonight is less than stellar when I have no problem watching any other show.  I wonder if I were to switch over and watch something else on Prime right now if it would struggle too?

10 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I actually kinda like the Cardinals uniforms tonight.

And again… the picture quality on Prime tonight is less than stellar when I have no problem watching any other show.  I wonder if I were to switch over and watch something else on Prime right now if it would struggle too?

Have you tried adjusting your TV? I've yet to have any issues with the picture or feed this season.

Archived