NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

1 minute ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Lions lost and the Packers are struggling. I'm having a good day. 

:cheers:

A.A.Ron has 103 yards passing halfway through the fourth. I'd be more excited if I didn't have him in two FF leagues. 

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

When did NY teams get good and what happened to the packers??

Are they good though? It's a weird year.

Speaking of which, after seven weeks, your obvious NFC West leader, the Seattle Seahawks. 

This season is so weird. Brady and Rodgers look done. The NFC east somehow is rolling the rest of the conference. Heck even AFC is hardly good. It feels like it is Buffalo, Kansas City and Philly. Keep waiting for a fourth team to stand out as really good and right now I have no idea who that is.

9 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

How come Kenny Pickett can have a concussion and be able to practice on the next Wednesday, but when Ted Bridgewater didn't have a concussion, he was stuck in the protocol until Thursday?

Dominion 

1 hour ago, mcbigski said:

How come Kenny Pickett can have a concussion and be able to practice on the next Wednesday, but when Ted Bridgewater didn't have a concussion, he was stuck in the protocol until Thursday?

I’m still just stunned that Tua is clear to play.

When she was a sophomore, my step daughter was in the hallway when a boy did that stupid “Hey what’s that on your shirt” thing where they then flick your nose or something. She threw her head back and hit the wall.  Didn’t think anything of it until volleyball practice that night when she got dizziness/nausea etc.  We had her compare to the baseline they now do for all high school athletes and sure enough she had a concussion.  Long story short, she was referred to a sports neurologist in Louisville and it was almost 8 weeks before he cleared her to play.  In her day to day interaction, she was fine and even her mother and I were chafing at her not playing after four weeks… but we trusted the expert.  All that from a silly game in the hallway; but Tua has a seizure on the field and they are all good to have him back.

And it really does seem like guys are back faster now than at first.  Alex Smith lost his job to Kaepernick because he was out a couple weeks with what was otherwise a mild concussion.  Now you have guys back almost immediately.

None of it makes sense.

2 hours ago, Nictarion said:

NFL QB’s with multiple games of 500+ total yards & 4 total TD’s

Joe Burrow

That's it. That’s the list. 

Offense is cooking now that they dropped the under center zone running scheme and just put Burrow in a shotgun oriented offense where the passing game and running game work together. And when they use the middle of the field, tough to stop.

Analytics whatever, but throw for the end zone with a check down for the first down.  Or kick the field goal.  Collinsworth sounded oddly accurate about that.  But hand off to Edmonds seems like a pretty low priority choice.

Archived