NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

10 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

NFL's retort:

Off topic, but related to this... I have never seen the Creed movies, but saw the trailer for Creed 3 and it looked good.  Is there somewhere to watch these streaming?  After looking at IMDB forever, it looks like I can rent it on Amazon Prime; but I can't tell if its available anywhere else.

46 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Off topic, but related to this... I have never seen the Creed movies, but saw the trailer for Creed 3 and it looked good.  Is there somewhere to watch these streaming?  After looking at IMDB forever, it looks like I can rent it on Amazon Prime; but I can't tell if its available anywhere else.

I got a kick out of looking it up on HBO and it suggesting I can watch Assassin's Creed. Pass.

The first movie is good, the second one is whatever. Dude from Lovecraft Country looks impossibly jacked in the third. 

57 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I don't think so. I rented Creed myself recently to watch cause I couldn't find it anywhere. Great movie.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I got a kick out of looking it up on HBO and it suggesting I can watch Assassin's Creed. Pass.

The first movie is good, the second one is whatever. Dude from Lovecraft Country looks impossibly jacked in the third. 

He feels very Clubber Lang-ish in the trailer.  

Only thing missing was "Hey woman!  Hey woman!..."

24 minutes ago, briantw said:

I joked earlier this offseason about how Matt Ryan needed to be taken out back and shot but holy shit Frank Reich actually did it:

Bottom line scroll on ESPN says that he has a grade two shoulder separation.  I didn't see if it was his throwing shoulder or not.  Grade 2 means that theres some tearing but generally is not surgical.  (Grade 4 is complete rupture, grade 3 is mostly torn but still hanging on by a thread.)

I do wonder if this means his career is finished.

I'll be back later to post those screeds I made about the enormity of the idiocy involved with everything Ryan.

He has guaranteed dollars on his contract (about ten mil I think) next year that the Colts gave him for absolutely no reason. They did all that work to get Atlanta to swallow all his cap hit and then gave themselves a cap hit! 

And this isn't Reich, it's Irsay. 

And Ryan isn't hurt, he's a fucking ghost of failures past. This is face saving, though I'm not sure why. No one owes this Great Longneck Migration motherfucker anything 

On 10/23/2022 at 2:04 PM, Tywin et al. said:

We may well be on our way to a comical QB controversy in Dallas. 

Hey there is no controversy, Dak just needed to warm up and be reminded that the team plays better when the run is established! 

I was dying that whole first half when he looked just like he did in game 1, overthrowing everything and just being off target. Our receiving group is straight up garbage. Gallup hasn't done shit since returning.  If Detroit had Swift and St Brown out there for the whole game I think they would've won, or our DL depth would've worn them down in the 2nd half the same as it did.

Hopefully we don't have a let down week against Chicago before the bye. Considering we lost Dak for 5 games, I'd be ecstatic going into the bye 6-2 having played Tampa, Cinnci, LA Rams and Philly in that stretch. Hell Dallas even gave the Giants their only loss of the season in there. Just got to find a way to reign in Dak and Moore, keep running the ball and then pass off of that!!!!  Our D will wear out the other offense eventually.

3 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

Mac Jones either has typhus or some unholy team debuff.

He leaves the lineup and all the WRs turn into Randy fucking Moss between snaps 

Meanwhile @briantw weeps. Mac wasn't even good for a full point, let alone the eight you needed.

All hail General Zappe! 

And who knows, with a real QB maybe I'll beat him in our other match too. Throw the fucking ball to Parker more!!! 

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Meanwhile @briantw weeps. Mac wasn't even good for a full point, let alone the eight you needed.

All hail General Zappe! 

And who knows, with a real QB maybe I'll beat him in our other match too. Throw the fucking ball to Parker more!!! 

I don’t even know what league I’m playing you in. 

The last few years have been hard for everyone in every country. We've faced a global pandemic, widespread degradation of democracies as authoritarianism sweeps across the West and crushing inflation, yet the hardest thing for me to process in these trying times is Geno Smith is projected to be a better FF QB than A.A.Ron. It's truly a sign the end times are nigh. 

Archived