NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

I mean it

I will suck the dick right off his pelvis and use it like a strap on to peg him. 

So if any of you have his digits I want 'em. You will be richly rewarded when we enter the afterlife; entombed with us beneath the Thomas and Jacelyn Brady Children's Hospital for always and eternity.

5 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

If Tom needs a more supportive wife, I think he's got another three rings in him. And I'm only asking for one in return. 

I'll go full domestic, I don't give a fuck. 

You'd file for a divorce within 18 months. That man would bore you to death.

4 minutes ago, briantw said:

My first thought was that Tee Higgins is probably going to have 200 yards against the Browns on Monday.  

I wouldn't go that far, but I think the orange cats survive this, so long as Burrow stays healthy.

Nah, he's a blank page outside of football. I can listen to A QUARTER CENTURY of football knowledge, and then pump him full of an appreciation for history, books, and finest fictions. 

I'm putting Mrs. Brady on my Vision Board. I'm gonna Actualize it into existence. Bought a copy of Wish It Want It Do It on Amazon. 

(Honest truth, while I'd obviously actually love to meet or even date Tom Brady most of this is just jealous sneering at Gisele) 

13 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

I mean it

I will suck the dick right off his pelvis and use it like a strap on to peg him. 

So if any of you have his digits I want 'em. You will be richly rewarded when we enter the afterlife; entombed with us beneath the Thomas and Jacelyn Brady Children's Hospital for always and eternity.

If I were the type of person with Tom Brady's number I probably wouldn't be posting here with you degenerates.

36 minutes ago, Firebrand Jace said:

(Honest truth, while I'd obviously actually love to meet or even date Tom Brady most of this is just jealous sneering at Gisele) 

Meh, as I've said before she doesn't do much for me. There's well over a dozen women I've slept with before I'd pick over having a chance with her.

31 minutes ago, briantw said:

If I were the type of person with Tom Brady's number I probably wouldn't be posting here with you degenerates.

I get roasted these days in the US politics thread for bringing it up, but there was a point in time where I had every real number to the political class here in MN and I talk about it openly. Shit I even have a direct line to a minority owner of the Raiders. 

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Meh, as I've said before she doesn't do much for me. There's well over a dozen women I've slept with before I'd pick over having a chance with her.

I get roasted these days in the US politics thread for bringing it up, but there was a point in time where I had every real number to the political class here in MN and I talk about it openly. Shit I even have a direct line to a minority owner of the Raiders. 

She's a human coat hanger. With the physical and mental substance of one to match, I don't doubt. 

Meanwhile, as to your chirping: The sheep should stay silent when the dragon passes overhead. 

1 minute ago, Whiskeyjack said:

But I do have Marshawn Lynch's email address.

You dumb motherfucker. Do you realize how many of the trades you've proposed that I would have been willing to accept if you dangled this over me?!?!?!?

7 minutes ago, Whiskeyjack said:

Don't have Brady's phone number.

But I do have Patrick Mahomes' and Marshawn Lynch's email addresses.

Marshawn Lynch!!??!!

The FUCKING STAR FROM WESTWORLD!!??!!??!!??!!

All the light in the world I offer you for this, for if you withhold me my due I shall have your eyes instead. (I'm joking, we're having fun here. That HotD finale has got me all purred up)

I'm shocked, Shocked!, well not that shocked that Brady got a bullshit PI call that bailed him out. He's been relying on these since I was in HS.

It's like the episode of the Simpsons where Flanders knocks down nine pins and prays to god and the other one falls. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm shocked, Shocked!, well not that shocked that Brady got a bullshit PI call that bailed him out. He's been relying on these since I was in HS.

It's like the episode of the Simpsons where Flanders knocks down nine pins and prays to god and the other one falls. 

I actually feel like in a world where the league gave a single fuck about something other than MOAR OFFENSE=MOAR POINTS=MOAR GAMBLE=MOAR MON-E that play would be a perfect example of how to change the PI rule for the better. That shouldn't be PI. But that is totally a standard PI call. Because the standard is wrong, and that play is like a perfect example of a DB playing off the ball and a WR playing off the ref. Use it to fix the game.

But they won't 

Archived