NFL 2022 Thread 2: Wherein Russell is exposed for the fraud he is

Rhom

54 minutes ago, DMC said:

That was EI (Epsilon Iota) wayyy back when I went to school at AU.  Went to one of their parties my first week there, tried to sell a couple of their guys weed, and they offered me roofies in trade.  I immediately found the rich fucks I came with that had no idea what they were getting into and told them we needed to leave now.

Fuck. Man I was just joshin' around and shit

1 hour ago, Fire and Jace said:

Chris Ballard needs to do the right thing and chase the cyanide capsule with a bullet already. 

I just watched Jeff Saturday's second presser.

:rofl:

I know now there must be a God. And she's fucking hilarious.

Is it different from the first? Because if not... yikes. "I've been around great players, I watched them, and if it doesn't work, fuck it." 

Standard hire for a drugged out owner who didn't make his own money.

22 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Is it different from the first? Because if not... yikes. "I've been around great players, I watched them, and if it doesn't work, fuck it." 

Standard hire for a drugged out owner who didn't make his own money.

Well, I can tell you that 48 hours wasn't enough time for him to become something other than an upjumped former athlete with just enough remaining awareness to identify the blitzing camera crew. 

But that just adds to the glee for me. I LOVE people acting like all the other losing loser coaches who lose were somehow betrayed by this clownshoes decision. Fuck em. You couldn't earn your pay, why the fuck do you get an 'opportunity' to profit off your superiors demise? Fuck em. 

Jeff Saturday is a goober dork ass joke who probably reads at a fifth grade level. But I think he deserves the interim job specifically because he is not responsible at all for the past 4 years of catasrotragic bullshit. 

And because the Dolphins weren't docked picks for tanking. They were docked picks because Ross is such a racist fuck he accidentally hired a great coach and then had to bribe him to get the result he first expected. 

Tanking isn't against the rules as long as everyone is trying to win ;)

If Irsay hired Flores I would take up religion. I think with even a moderately-terrible QB and Brian Flores the Colts could win the SB next year.

50 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Well, I can tell you that 48 hours wasn't enough time for him to become something other than an upjumped former athlete with just enough remaining awareness to identify the blitzing camera crew. 

But that just adds to the glee for me. I LOVE people acting like all the other losing loser coaches who lose were somehow betrayed by this clownshoes decision. Fuck em. You couldn't earn your pay, why the fuck do you get an 'opportunity' to profit off your superiors demise? Fuck em. 

Jeff Saturday is a goober dork ass joke who probably reads at a fifth grade level. But I think he deserves the interim job specifically because he is not responsible at all for the past 4 years of catasrotragic bullshit. 

And because the Dolphins weren't docked picks for tanking. They were docked picks because Ross is such a racist fuck he accidentally hired a great coach and then had to bribe him to get the result he first expected. 

Tanking isn't against the rules as long as everyone is trying to win ;)

If Irsay hired Flores I would take up religion. I think with even a moderately-terrible QB and Brian Flores the Colts could win the SB next year.

I agree about the assistant coaches.  FTG if they had usable insight it would have been already used.

It's kind of funny when Jace is more blazed than I am drunk.  Flores is in his best spot now.  Fantastic job running the D in Miami but not good with clock management or game planning a running game.  Armstead and Tyreek Hill are huge upgrades to be sure, but he was on his way to turning a now top 10 QB into a bust. 

After he chills for a few years under Tomlin he'll probably be a decent head coach candidate again but from what I've read he needs ease up a bit.  He ran Minkah Fitzpatrick out of town, though it sounds like they have reached detente now.  I like his stressing on the Takes No Talent fundamentals but he does seem awfully grumpy to be a leader.

2 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I agree about the assistant coaches.  FTG if they had usable insight it would have been already used.

It's kind of funny when Jace is more blazed than I am drunk.  Flores is in his best spot now.  Fantastic job running the D in Miami but not good with clock management or game planning a running game.  Armstead and Tyreek Hill are huge upgrades to be sure, but he was on his way to turning a now top 10 QB into a bust. 

After he chills for a few years under Tomlin he'll probably be a decent head coach candidate again but from what I've read he needs ease up a bit.  He ran Minkah Fitzpatrick out of town, though it sounds like they have reached detente now.  I like his stressing on the Takes No Talent fundamentals but he does seem awfully grumpy to be a leader.

You don't need to like your coach. Players obey. You think Tom Brady liked Bill? 

Fans like winning. 

Reggie Wayne quit because of the culture in NE. GOOD. Nature eats babies all the time. 

(ten good boy points to whoever gets that reference without googling) 

56 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Making the drinking buddy of a drug addict who should be in jail a NFL HC is next level. 

You wanna shit on Irsay have at it.  But harping on his drug/addiction problems to disparage him is kinda gross.

Archived