Football: Has Haaland scored yet?

A Horse Named Stranger

Insteaed of asking that question every game, I just put in the thread title for our resident scousers to answer this weekend.

Might update the thread title to why is there no football, if the thread is still open next month.

55 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

With how generous we've been this season, we may as well just get it over with and kick off the game already 1-0 down with his name on the scoreboard.

... and say it was Firmino who lost the ball which led to the counter and the goal?

I don’t think we learned much from thumping Rangers (or Bournemouth) but it does seem that Salah, Jota and Nunez all look more effective in a central attacking role rather than out wide.  And Diaz, the only player who is more effective out wide, is absent for a while. 

Funny thing is, I can pretty accurately point to the where the dude was standing (same block as I, but a bit further to the north (right hand side from my perspective). Neighbouring section to where I usually stand. And he is standing further back closer to the seating area. 

Archived