Football: Has Haaland scored yet?

A Horse Named Stranger

Mkhi is alright. He is Hakan's back up which is decent to have, but even as a starter after Brozovic's injury (Hakan being moved to the dlp role) he did alright this past month. 

That goal was a bit lucky though. The header wasn't that well taken but Plzen's keeper was paying attention elsewhere.

Bayern continue their merciless streak vs Barca.

4 hours ago, Raja said:

It's difficult to say 'seems like one of the good guys', therefore 'can't imagine it being a racial slur' - especially as plenty of 'good guys' do exactly that.

I only say that because he has been a very vocal campaigner against not only racism, but all forms of discrimination. Plenty of players say absolutely nothing. And In terms of Henderson not being an enormous, racist hypocrite, I'm willing to give the fella the benefit of the doubt.

And look, plenty of players were in the immediate vicinity. If one of those guys heard anything unsavoury, I'm sure it would have been put to the panel.

We don't have to guess as the FA provided a short explanation. From the BBC:

The FA spoke with both players and six others who were close to the incident.

Video footage was also reviewed and evidence was collected from independent linguistics experts.

"None of the witnesses heard the alleged comment, and the player accused strenuously denied the allegation throughout," the FA said in a statement after its "full and thorough investigation".

"Whilst the FA is entirely satisfied that the allegation was made in good faith, it is equally satisfied that there is no case to answer."

Another typical Ronaldo performance, completely failing to get in front of his defender basically at all. 

Garnacho's played well. Antony boiled everyone's piss by doing a double 360 at 0-0, but honestly the showboating was fine, and bought time for players to make runs, it's that he overcooked the pass in behind after that killed it.

Dalot is ace now.

Maguire back from injury at half time, on for Martinez who has a yellow. Antony also off for Rashford, so ETH's piss may also have been boiled.

I thought Eriksen might be the perfect conservative counterpart for Bruno because there are many times one of the forwards (yes, sometimes Ronaldo) made a run and he choosed the safer option.

also, it's funny that Rashford's finishing is better when he doesn't have time to think. That goal is a nice reward for his recent improvement though

Oh yeah and I posted in the wrong topic coz some n00b bosted it to the top tsk tsk, but Arsenal got battered by PSV. Lucky it wasn't more than 2-0, three disallowed goals and a host of clear chances. Xavi Simons took them to school and De Jong just ruined them once he came on at half time. 70% of the possession but never even vaguely looked like getting something. 

Archived