Football: Has Haaland scored yet?

A Horse Named Stranger

Group D is where the action is.

Any Goal could change the table.

As it stands right now Frankfurt (leads in Lisbon) are top of the table and Spurs sit in second (1-1 at OM).

Somewhat fortunate equalizer for Spurs, but they have since earnt that goal.

FFS Kolasinac. That should've been the 2-1 for OM. Last few minutes Spurs started riding their luck again.

And Hojberg with the last minute winner.

Thus Spurs overtake Frankfurt and Marseille drop below Lisbon and are out of Europe entirely.

Wild Group

31 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Group D is where the action is.

Any Goal could change the table.

As it stands right now Frankfurt (leads in Lisbon) are top of the table and Spurs sit in second (1-1 at OM).

Somewhat fortunate equalizer for Spurs, but they have since earnt that goal.

FFS Kolasinac. That should've been the 2-1 for OM. Last few minutes Spurs started riding their luck again.

And Hojberg with the last minute winner.

Thus Spurs overtake Frankfurt and Marseille drop below Lisbon and are out of Europe entirely.

Wild Group

Yes, today every single team at one point was either at the top or the bottom of the group. Like a game of musical chairs.

19 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

That's just sad. He was considered one of the brightest MF talents in his age group a couple of years ago. How did he manage to turn so bad, so quick. Next stop MLS, I suppose.

To think Ferguson called him the most exciting player since Gascoigne.

re: our game against Sociedad.

I'm very happy with my choice of not watching the 2nd half. Not sure why we set up so conservatively for a game in which we needed goals and we had nothing to lose.

I guess it's either 1) most of our main players are exhausted (ETH doesn't rotate the team very much, except for the forward line) or 2) many players are now playing in first gear to save their forces for the WC. Which is another point that highlights how stupid it is to play that in the middle of the season.

Couple of recent incidents tell me that one of the reasons newcastle are doing so well is the team all pulling together and devoid of egos. 

Bruno encouraging everyone on twitter to vote for Almiron (even though he himself is nominated) for Premier league player of the month, and Trippier going straight over to Lascalles who is nominally still captain and handing over the armband when he was brought on as a sub. 

And to anyone who says It's because of the money, the big 6 have bought 11 defenders for 50 million+ between them, our whole back 5 cost 70 million in total. And the 'money on the pitch' since the takeover is only about 110 million as a lot of our improvement is in players that were already there.

Archived