Football: Has Haaland scored yet?

A Horse Named Stranger

Amazing that game ended 1-0. The defending of both sides was atrocious. Allison and Henderson were easily the two best players on the pitch. Forest could have scored another 3 goals and VVD himself could've gotten 2 or 3 goals – Forest's set-piece defending was diabolical. Cooper really needs to sort that out.

1 hour ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

I hear from this Hans fella that you should go for Catalan sidelines. At least if you prepare as black.

Me, I'm actually not watching. My brother-in-law is a huge Liverpool fan, so he's borrowing my account for this game.

Actually I might actually come down to exactly that. 

DCL showing class with his goal. Winning the ball back, sending Guehi packing as easy as that and a confident finish. Looking good, that he does that already.

We're easily best in this half, but we're not creating much. May come back to haunt us. Most energy spent is actually complaining at Simon Hooper for his very strange desicions of where to drop the ball.

Meanwhile in the Bundesliga things are getting ugly for Stuttgart at Dortmund.

And Augsburg is tearing RedBull a new one. :agree:

Proper mauling for Stuttgart. Dortmund are not letting up there. 5-0 now. (2 goals by Bellingham btw).

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

Our biggest issue is scoring, this day nonwithstanding. 

Our second biggest issue is that we have too many good midfielders for the trio we employ. Both Doucoure and Garner should get more playing time, but it's hard to see who should vacate their spot, and how to compose the midfield if we shift players around.