U.S. Politics: Rs Stand Around While Ds Try to Rescue Them

Zorral

1 hour ago, Wade1865 said:

I'm surprised the attacker didn't proclaim, "this. is. MAGA COUNTRY!!!" I bet they find bleach and rope on him

Genuinely curious here: are you claiming that it was a false flag?

If so let’s debate it honestly, and rationally. Hopefully you’d be willing to have your beliefs challenged.

If you’re not can you just clarify that you find such a proposition ridiculous.

I only ask because people have been unironicly claiming this attempt political assaination was a hoax.

8 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Varysblackfyre321 -- dunno, don't care; though it should give some fragile people who feared them some relief.

Oh—you think it’s immature to be offended at a person declaring Jews control the media and they need to be killed on Twitter and are apathetic to their continued presence.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

The leaders of the national Republican Party are all about seizing and holding power by any means necessary.  They are not interested in the ideas or the concepts that the Republican party was founded upon.  Let's check in on 1956 and President Eisenhower again, who will condemn them utterly by saying, "...if a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power."

Thing is, Ike's demand that parties have a "moral cause" is not part of the definition of political parties - especially in a two party systems.  Political parties are generally defined as a coalition of voters organized to win elections and acquire power.  A party's "moral cause" is going to shift just as its coalition of voters shifts.  Still, though, the idea is to win elections, which the current GOP has abandoned.

13 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Genuinely curious here: are you claiming that it was a false flag?

Oh—you think it’s immature to be offended at a person declaring Jews control the media and they need to be killed on Twitter and are apathetic to their continued presence.

Varysblackfyre321 -- on the Pelosis, it’s too early to make false flag claims. I was being facetious about the bleach and rope and the attacker being a jealous lover. I thought this was obvious, but we can discuss further after we learn more facts.

On the people who feared the words of four banned accounts on Twitter, I didn’t say immature; I said fragile.

1 minute ago, Wade1865 said:

on the Pelosis, it’s too early to make false flag claims. I was being facetious about the bleach and rope and the attacker being a jealous lover. I thought this was obvious, but we can discuss further after we learn more facts.

It was likely an attempt at political assassination. The person who tried killing her and her husband was a hardcore qanoner who believed that was she was satanist who drunk the blood of children.

I really doubt we’ll see anything substantial that would point to this being a false flag.

If the democrats had the ruthlessness  to actually do stuff like this it’s weird that it’s never directed at people who if killed would make their jobs so much easier. Like they’ll have someone kill thirty random kids or almost or the husbands of their political leaders but won’t kill  any republican senators in closely held states or conservative SCJ?

4 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

On the people who feared the words of four banned accounts on Twitter, I didn’t say immature; I said fragile.

Ah, it’s fragile to be concerned with someone declaring we need to kill a racial/ethnic group being given a large platform to share that belief to well millions.

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Ah, it’s fragile to be concerned with someone declaring we need to kill a racial/ethnic group being given a large platform to share that belief to well millions.

Those fragile people who had children murdered at Sandy Hook and have been abused, mocked, and harassed in the years since. Yes, let's be tough men and mock them more. /S

4 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

It was likely an attempt at political assassination. The person who tried killing her and her husband was a hardcore qanoner who believed that was she was satanist who drunk the blood of children.

I really doubt we’ll see anything substantial that would point to this being a false flag.

If the democrats had the ruthlessness  to actually do stuff like this it’s weird that it’s never directed at people who if killed would make their jobs so much easier. Like they’ll have someone kill thirty random kids or almost or the husbands of their political leaders but won’t kill  any republican senators in closely held states or conservative SCJ?

Also question do you think groups that wouldn’t be a big deal if groups like ISIS got back Twitter to shit post and advertise?

5 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Varysblackfyre321 -- apparently he grew up in Canada and moved to California. As I said, I dunno if it's a false flag attack; most likely, he's just insane and should be given treatment. Otherwise, try him and lock him up.

Yes, fragile.

People seem to think fragility is an insult, as used by me in this context; it's not intended that way. Everyone has some degree of fragility, depending on what's at stake (mine is junk food); not everyone is robust at all times with all things. I'm OK with measures emplaced to protect them; i.e., safe spaces.

10 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

apparently he grew up in Canada and moved to California. As I said, I dunno if it's a false flag attack; most likely, he's just insane

It’s not a false flag attack. 
Most likely the attempted murderer is someone I suspect(I could be wrong) shares a lot of your political views and consumes the same media you do followed(in their mind) logical end of their previous political beliefs.

It’s possible you’re worried about this reflecting badly on your side so you’re reflexively inserting the possibility of it being a false flag even though it’s a incredibly stupid proposition.

mental illness isn’t especially rare in people who fall into far-right conspiracy circles. In fact depending on the illness it could make them more likely to join up.

13 minutes ago, Wade1865 said:

Yes, fragile.

Ah I see. Whelp I just think it’s bad to allow things that will inevitably get innocent people killed. You things like people advocating ethnic groups need to be exterminated on a large platform

Archived