MCU: KEVIN's world

Rhom

1 hour ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

So far, I've only seen his lawyer saying this. Mind you, not saying he's guilty or innocent, since I don't know.

To be fair, he/she wouldn't be a very good defense lawyer, if they said he was guilty, lol

1 minute ago, Heartofice said:

Easy to forget the Norton Hulk is even in the MCU, which makes it so strange that so many of the actors from that movie keep moving over to other MCU things. 

Doubt Tyler has much more than a cameo in this however… is hulk even going to be in it?

Doubt Hulk is in it, but her dad is in it… now played by Harrison Ford.

18 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Doubt Hulk is in it, but her dad is in it… now played by Harrison Ford.

Yeah, playing the president now, which makes me worry this movie will be a 2 hour cut of ‘you gotta do better!’ From that Falcon show.

Anyway, having Betty Ross there with no Bruce just feels like a waste, unless it’s setting up future Hulk stuff, which I also doubt given I haven’t heard anything about that 

4 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Yeah, playing the president now, which makes me worry this movie will be a 2 hour cut of ‘you gotta do better!’ From that Falcon show.

Anyway, having Betty Ross there with no Bruce just feels like a waste, unless it’s setting up future Hulk stuff, which I also doubt given I haven’t heard anything about that 

I just don’t see a lot of stuff to do with Bruce now that he and the Hulk are peacefully coexisting.

4 hours ago, Heartofice said:

I'm actually hoping for Air Force One Part 2 with Captain America in the mix. Get off my plane!!!

I just think I’m going to struggle with the Ford casting.

William Hurt played a guy you could understand… but still hate.

I am going to struggle to see Ford as an antagonist if not straight villain.

God I hope Banner isn’t in it. It’d be so awkward seeing Ruffalo pretending to have a history with Liv Tyler when we’ve never even seen them meet. Even without the recasting, Norton and Tyler had zero chemistry. Actually Norton’s whole performance went beyond subtle to the point of just being a big nothing, the rest of the movie isn’t too bad but your two leads in a movie can’t be dull as fuck.

They at least included the character in What If? And am I making this up, or is there a small moment early in Endgame where they show her picture as one of the snapped and Bruce reacts slightly? 

Anyway I always assumed hulk would be in this, since they announced Ross and there were those rumors that he would become a hulk.

I see the marvel spoilers reddit got shut down. 

16 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Easy to forget the Norton Hulk is even in the MCU, which makes it so strange that so many of the actors from that movie keep moving over to other MCU things. 

True story: the guy who directed The Incredible Hulk? He's currently in post-production on his latest movie: Fast X

This has been your interesting trivia of the day, brought to you by this here movie nerd.

Disney lays off infamous Marvel exec Ike Perlmutter
Perlmutter is known for his frugality, conservative activism, and cut-throat corporate dealing

https://www.polygon.com/23661825/marvel-disney-ike-perlmutter-layoff-fired-kevin-feige

Isaac Perlmutter, reclusive CEO of Marvel Entertainment of three decades, has been ousted, the Walt Disney Company has confirmed to the New York Times.

The firing comes as Disney is generally downsizing and cost-cutting to meet the macroeconomic moment — but for many, it’s long overdue, after years of Perlmutter’s attempts at cut-throat corporate dealing and conspicuous political activism.

I can't believe the guy is 80 and still there.

On the one hand, he saved Marvel in the 90s. On the other, he seemed like a cock blocker for everything. Thank you, but buh-bye, Ike.

42 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

Disney lays off infamous Marvel exec Ike Perlmutter
Perlmutter is known for his frugality, conservative activism, and cut-throat corporate dealing

https://www.polygon.com/23661825/marvel-disney-ike-perlmutter-layoff-fired-kevin-feige

Am I allowed to put on my party hat? It's a VERY NICE party hat! 'cause this feels like cause for a celebration!

14 minutes ago, IlyaP said:

Am I allowed to put on my party hat? It's a VERY NICE party hat! 'cause this feels like cause for a celebration!

Amusing that the timing of this conservative dickbag's loss of power(not firing) coincides with Marvel turning to shit. Its a hurray both ways for people who don't like Disney.

2 hours ago, Slurktan said:

Amusing that the timing of this conservative dickbag's loss of power(not firing) coincides with Marvel turning to shit. Its a hurray both ways for people who don't like Disney.

That all happened in the middle of production of the first Doctor Strange movie (released 2016, production 2015). 

37 minutes ago, SpaceChampion said:

That all happened in the middle of production of the first Doctor Strange movie (released 2016, production 2015). 

My understanding was that Perlmutter and the creative board got neutered around the time of Captain America: Civil War. RDJ cost too much money and Perlmutter wanted to do Civil War without Iron Man in it. That’s when Fiege went to to the boss.

Archived