U.S. Politics - Oh no! Here we Don McGahn. Recuse or pack.

Lykos

1 hour ago, Larry of the Lake said:

And then look that by income and race and see what those numbers look like.  End cash bail now.

Larry of the Lake -- and reallocate that funding! If Nancy had defunded the police, David could have had a better chance of receiving help.

Nancy failed the community, and both Paul and David paid the price.

1 minute ago, Wade1865 said:

Larry of the Lake -- and reallocate that funding! If Nancy had defunded the police, David could have had a better chance of receiving help.

Nancy failed the community, and both Paul and David paid the price.

i can’t believe my cock raising joke was deleted for this. 

Boooo!

16 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

No. It seems you give absolutely terrible advice.

In good political news, my near neighbor across the border Arkansas, has marijuana legalization up to vote. 

Also on the ballot, Oregon is trying to make healthcare a human right. Which if it passes this will probably spread to Washington and California. 

A local Republican leader complained that it contains no funding for healthcare. So I imagine he is getting on with funding it.

32 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I have great respect for Paul Pelosi's stock picking acumen.  These MAGA guys have gone too far.

Hope that you have the same luck that he does. Stay classy.

2 hours ago, Week said:

Hope that you have the same luck that he does. Stay classy.

No, I meant that sincerely.  Paul Pelosi's stock picks have been totally on fire.  It's admirable that he just does his own stuff, even though with his skill he could run an amazing hedge fund.  Best way to avoid those conflicts of interest.

3 hours ago, mcbigski said:

No, I meant that sincerely.  Paul Pelosi's stock picks have been totally on fire.  It's admirable that he just does his own stuff, even though with his skill he could run an amazing hedge fund.  Best way to avoid those conflicts of interest.

The callousness of your comment makes me sick. Have you people lost all your humanity? 

32 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Feels like you've kinda answered your own question there, Scot.  

Why are the Turds who are hanging “Kanye is right about the Jews” banners able to do that without a crowd of people shouting them down?  This is disgusting.  I’m fucking enraged.  

14 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Why are the Turds who are hanging “Kanye is right about the Jews” banners able to do that without a crowd of people shouting them down?  This is disgusting.  I’m fucking enraged.  

Again.  Q.E.D.

It's disgusting, but speaks to what we face in this current reality. 

Archived