U.S. Politics - Oh no! Here we Don McGahn. Recuse or pack.

Lykos

Remember, folks:

If a progressive loses, it's bc they're progressive.

If a corporate Dem loses, it's bc of anything except for their being 'moderate.'

And whatever bad happens, it's all the Progressives' fault!

11 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

Ohio man shoots and kills neighbor because he thinks said neighbor is a democrat. Not too surprising in this polarized political atmosphere. What is a tad disconcerting were the 'give that guy more ammo' posts in the comments.

Ohio man fatally shoots neighbor ‘because he thought he was a Democrat’ (msn.com)

Luckily, not all fuckheads are murderous psychos. There's a guy in my neighborhood whom I'm sure is in a militia based on the flags he constantly flies. His closest neighbor has had a sign for the Dem governor candidate for the past couple of months.

LOL Staten Island:

Kathy Hochul has a big lead in the New York governor’s race so far, though it’s mostly votes from New York City. And the borough-by-borough splits are kind of crazy. Lee Zeldin leads by 34 points in Staten Island, but trails at least by 30 points in every other borough.

31 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

So, guys, are we outsiders supposed to slit our throats yet because democracy in America died tonight? Did the most important election <<<evah>>> get lost?

Depends... Are you into lots of investigations into Biden, Hunter's laptop, Fauci, and the whole child-molesting globalist kabal?

Maybe the DNC now regrets not giving him any money...

Voters in Maryland have overwhelmingly approved legalizing cannabis, according to The Associated Press.

re TX: 45% counted, Beto trailing 9 points behind. Several cities still being counted, including Houston. (according to Brian Tyler Cohen.)

5 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

I wish I had Kornaki's map so I can play around with it like he does.

Look at the best things from the internet thread. I recently posted a clip of a weatherman discovering he could play with his map.

Cautiously optimistic the jackass Senator from the state with shitty beer and cheese may lose.  

As I begin to turn in for the night, it appears as if Fetterman may actually pull it off in PA (per the Needle projections as of now), and GA is still too close to call (with Walker projected to be +0.5, but not sure if thats enough to stave off a runoff). With NV still a mystery and AZ with a good likelihood of going to Kelly, this is probably the best that can be hoped for regarding the Senate. 

2 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

As I begin to turn in for the night, it appears as if Fetterman may actually pull it off in PA (per the Needle projections as of now), and GA is still too close to call (with Walker projected to be +0.5, but not sure if thats enough to stave off a runoff).

Yeah I think Georgia is clearly going to a runoff again.  The libertarian seems to be holding steady at almost two percent.  I wouldn't trust Cohn's needle too much, still sweating Fetterman.

Archived