U.S. Politics - Oh no! Here we Don McGahn. Recuse or pack.

Lykos

2 hours ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Why are the Turds who are hanging “Kanye is right about the Jews” banners able to do that without a crowd of people shouting them down?  This is disgusting.  I’m fucking enraged.  

As a Jew, I'm not. Let's call this a Tuesday in our lives.

Keeping on five letter K names entering the fray, and no, not Kikes, Kyrie, step on down:

As Election Day approaches, Trump-DeSantis 2024 rivalry seeps into the public

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/30/politics/donald-trump-ron-desantis-2024-rivalry/index.html

In perhaps his most direct jab at DeSantis yet, the former President reposted a video to his Truth Social site this week in which former Fox News host Megyn Kelly confidently predicted that Trump would emerge on top in a contest against DeSantis. Kelly repeatedly sparred with Trump during his 2016 presidential campaign, both as a debate moderator and prime-time commentator, but in the video shared by Trump she suggested the former President’s base remains firmly behind him.

“You really think the hardcore MAGA is going to abandon Trump for DeSantis? They’re not. They like DeSantis, but they don’t think it’s his turn,” Kelly says in the clip, adding that “the hardcore Trump faithful is unshakable [and] if forced to choose, they will choose Trump.”

While some Republicans agree with Kelly, others are looking for new blood, exhausted by Trump’s unending legal battles and the media spectacle surrounding him.

27 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I don’t know what to say.  I’ve seen this shit get play from time to time… I’ve never seen it getting traction.  That’s what is making me angry.

It's gotten traction for, wait, let me calculate, multiplication before addition, don't forget to carry the Y, there we go, thousands of years. 

Buddy, this shit isn't new and has never been rare. You've just been able to enjoy not noticing it. 

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's gotten traction for, wait, let me calculate, multiplication before addition, don't forget to carry the Y, there we go, thousands of years. 

Buddy, this shit isn't new and has never been rare. You've just been able to enjoy not noticing it. 

Maybe.  If I see one of those damn banmers its coming down whether the people who hung it are present or not.

49 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Maybe.  If I see one of those damn banmers its coming down whether the people who hung it are present or not.

What you linked wasn't a banner and it also wasn't the only one:

Call the cops if you want, but don't get yourself shot over this. Funny how it bothers people who aren't Jewish more than us, because again, it's just a Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

What you linked wasn't a banner and it also wasn't the only one:

Call the cops if you want, but don't get yourself shot over this. Funny how it bothers people who aren't Jewish more than us, because again, it's just a Tuesday.

The banners being hung on overpasses.  These shits have to know this isn’t acceptable.

Any chance we can write it off as merely Florida, so that I can just casually blame Tywin for whatever, without feeling uncomfortable.

And yes, I do have a five letter name starting with the letter K, Ty. (True story)

55 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Any chance we can write it off as merely Florida, so that I can just casually blame Tywin for whatever, without feeling uncomfortable.

And yes, I do have a five letter name starting with the letter K, Ty. (True story)

All is forgiven if you can pull this costume off tomorrow:

I'm bummed personally that the Republicans lost the midterms, but the people will have spoken by Wednesday.

Cutting energy production and hinting at cutting food production too seems like an electoral winner, but yeah "democracy" dies in darkness so trust whatever the WaPo and other billionaire owned corporate media say.

1 hour ago, mcbigski said:

I'm bummed personally that the Republicans lost the midterms, but the people will have spoken by Wednesday.

Cutting energy production and hinting at cutting food production too seems like an electoral winner, but yeah "democracy" dies in darkness so trust whatever the WaPo and other billionaire owned corporate media say.

Uh what?

Since when did farming and energy production become state enterprises in the US? 

I know I'm a long way from the audience that you're talking to, but at this point I can't even understand 1/5 of the shit you're shoveling so you might want to consider your approach Mcbigski.

12 hours ago, Week said:

Maybe there's another untold M*sk story.

:laugh:

Some extra context on this one that makes it even funnier to me - these guys made an offhanded joke of a local right wing media personality being a dog fucker during a skit on their show at the time. He got very upset by it, and sued the national broadcaster for defamation. Although he won that case, to do so he had to argue that a "reasonable person" would believe it to be a credible allegation and that he was genuinely a dog fucker so even in legal victory that was a defeat.

So an excellent choice for testing free speech under Elon boundaries.

28 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

Steve Bannon calls the MAGA community to Arms, says they're the calvary over election integrity. Does this mean even more heavily armed goons lurking near polling places in red states?

Well, whatever the case, they should at least understand they're the infantry.

Archived