Shit so small it's Irrelevant

LongRider

25 minutes ago, Raja said:

The mission impossible movies are extremely forgettable and I don't like them. The plot, characters & action sequences are not memorable at all and I've been left unimpressed by all of them, even the supposed good ones over the last 2-3 years.

Unmemorable action that has no stakes.

:cheers:

Those movies are wildly overrated. 

I feel like talking about the Mission Impossible franchise is kinda abusing this thread when we already have the Watch, Watched, Watching thread in the Entertainment forum.  ...Unless you're saying Tom Cruise is the shit so small it's irrelevant.  That makes sense.

The British tabloids are having a collective fit over the (very real) prospect of legendary former Arsenal captain, Tony Adams, winning Strictly.

They seem to be outraged by the gargantuan online presence of Arsenal fans, and their propensity for organizing in order to skew any public poll involving anything or anyone related to Arsenal. As a result, there are calls for Adams to do the decent thing and pull out, just like poor old Jon Sargent a few years back.

Adams is a winner. No fucking way he pulls out.

Of course, I've known about this Online Gooner phenomenon for years. And that's why I put £20 on Tony Adams to win the thing as soon as he confirmed he was in it.

I got 150/1 with Bet Victor. You'd be lucky to get 20/1 now. :P

14 hours ago, LongRider said:

Ouch!

Last night I feel like I had the right foot of a 5'8 man and the left foot of a 7 footer. Today there's just a golf ball sticking out of my foot. Still hurts like hell, but fingers crossed I avoided anything serious.

35 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Last night I feel like I had the right foot of a 5'8 man and the left foot of a 7 footer. Today there's just a golf ball sticking out of my foot. Still hurts like hell, but fingers crossed I avoided anything serious.

Did you call into work today?  Hope so, lean back, elevate the foot and take care of yourself.  

1 hour ago, LongRider said:

Did you call into work today?  Hope so, lean back, elevate the foot and take care of yourself.  

Yeah, there was no way I was going into work today. I'm icing it, but keep passing out due to the pain. Or maybe because I watching terrible movies.

The Skulls is a trilogy? 

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Yeah, there was no way I was going into work today. I'm icing it, but keep passing out due to the pain. Or maybe because I watching terrible movies.

The Skulls is a trilogy? 

If the pain is that bad and continues, you might need an xray.  

44 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I was gonna ask why the fuck you haven't gone to A&E if you keep passing out coz of the pain but then I saw a couple guys on my twitter timeline arguing about some American's 1,200 dollar bill for having his ears syringed. 

40 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I was gonna ask why the fuck you haven't gone to A&E if you keep passing out coz of the pain but then I saw a couple guys on my twitter timeline arguing about some American's 1,200 dollar bill for having his ears syringed. 

He works in a hospital not a job that pays enough to get healthcare.

2 hours ago, polishgenius said:

More so I might end up paying over $2k to spend six hours at urgent care only to spend less than 15 minutes with a doc and x-ray tech, and that's with really good insurance. If I thought there was something seriously wrong I would have gone in, but the swelling is down now and it doesn't look too bad. The snapping/popping sound was concerning, but basically a day later it just looks like a fat guy stepped on my foot. Happened all the time while I played football. 

Archived