Shit so small it's Irrelevant

LongRider

Just now, Fragile Bird said:

My fav! Though I bought some Golden Delicious and Granny Smith yesterday to make this wonderful French Apple Cake I saw on a PBS cooking show a while ago. You peel and slice the apples and then gently cook them in butter and some brandy, then make the batter while the apples cool, mix them together and bake in a springform pan. The mix of sweet and tart makes a delicious cake!

A crunchy Gala with some aged cheddar is just, divine snacking.

14 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Apples > Oranges.

It is known.

Clearly they don't have Minneolas in Germany.

14 minutes ago, JGP said:

Gala > all other Apples.

Go fuck yourself. Honeycrisps are the best apple.

In other not important news, I think the accident annoyed me enough that I called out an artist on Twitter for taking 1000 USD of my money over a year and half ago for a commission then ghosting me.

Could be interesting, could be a whole lotta nothing.

Odds of me getting the ADHD softclap back are not zero.

Guess we'll see. 

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Cynical me says the packing company keeps a bin of old but not yet spoiled oranges and tosses one of these  into every bag. A

Recently had a bag of Cuties little oranges and found 4 or 5 bad ones.  So annoying.  Also bought blueberries that day and many were tasteless and/or mushy.   Bad day in the produce section. 

6 hours ago, Spockydog said:

I have the snooker on the telly. All you can hear is the coughing and spluttering of the audience. Not a face mask in sight. Ew.

Dolid you not have any paint handy you could have slapped on a wall and watched dry? :P

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Why do random strangers my dad’s age want to follow me on instagram? yes I’m that age and I’m Eastern European but you don’t even know if I’m pretty, which I’m not, all you see is my weird ass likes and follows. So why? /cdn-cgi/mirage/b1d36aab6e4d0c2e7df9c46228ba7b52d529f606338274170eb3ddf4244ab9b0/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_dunno.gif 

We men are creeps. 

It is known. 

Edit: And I’m sure your ass isn’t that weird. 

When did Christmas ornaments get insanely expensive?  I saw the same  set of 6 glass ornaments that I bought at Target years ago on sale for about $5, now selling at Macy's on sale for $40??  Original price was $100.  WTF?  These aren't hand blown or even super fancy.  Glass teardrop ornaments with a little bit of glitter on them.  And why oh why are all ornaments that don't cost $40 fucking plastic.  That is all. 

Archived