Shit so small it's Irrelevant

LongRider

UK police are going to text 70000 victims of fraud and ask them to take some action to protect themselves that will be specified in the text. Apparently people will know that the texts are genuine because they will all be sent tomorrow and they will contain links to the Action Fraud website.

I understand that they are communicating in this way because in many cases all they have is the phone numbers of the victims, but they really have not thought it through have they?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63736573

I'm coming down from my cloud 9 of all those times that I couldn't help but sing or those times which I needed to sing because I felt the moment sooo goood and could sing just that gooooddodood hit the spot that goooood being as good as Beyonce and Celine Dion. I am not that good. But the thing is my parents heard me A LOT and so did my sister. I am going to say to them that they have rued the day and will rue the day since I couldn't be in AP classes in high school due to my parents not having enough money to pay for the school tuition and obviously couldn't afford the extra money for any of the AP classes or any club/activity so I was in nothing! They deserved to be punished with the annoyance because didn't they know that I would go nowhere in life.

Last night was the second night in over five weeks that I've slept entirely through. The first was the night before. Until two nights ago, excepting the first few where I didn't sleep at all, it's been five weeks of two or three hours sleep until I rolled the wrong way, up for an hour, rinse repeat. 

Feeling... close to sane again. Maybe.

Huzzah.

7 minutes ago, JGP said:

Last night was the second night in over five weeks that I've slept entirely through. The first was the night before. Until two nights ago, excepting the first few where I didn't sleep at all, it's been five weeks of two or three hours sleep until I rolled the wrong way, up for an hour, rinse repeat. 

Feeling... close to sane again. Maybe.

Huzzah.

I'm in a similar space. I can tolerate the pain from my injury. The complete lack of sleep from it over several weeks is a nightmare. Been able to get about 5-6 hours the last few days and while I'm still exhausted, it's a reprieve from the nights of a few hours where even that was broken up into short periods. Makes you feel like a zombie.

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm in a similar space. I can tolerate the pain from my injury. The complete lack of sleep from it over several weeks is a nightmare. Been able to get about 5-6 hours the last few days and while I'm still exhausted, it's a reprieve from the nights of a few hours where even that was broken up into short periods. Makes you feel like a zombie.

The pain was awful [getting better, slowly] but yeah. My GP was all, Ok, so the pain isn't so bad it's the sleep that’s getting to you, to which I had to grate, Yah know, this is our third appointment, and you're not winning me over here Doc. At all.

At least it got some color into his cheeks. 

17 minutes ago, JGP said:

The pain was awful [getting better, slowly] but yeah. My GP was all, Ok, so the pain isn't so bad it's the sleep that’s getting to you, to which I had to grate, Yah know, this is our third appointment, and you're not winning me over here Doc. At all.

At least it got some color into his cheeks. 

Lol, I feel ya. My 4th appointment is next Monday and I just hope I get out of this boot. Overall I think everyone means well, but great service in the medical field is hard to come by. I work with a lot of doctors and so many of them can't even figure out how or why they need to sign a document after treating a patient. 

I was hospitalized once, and I had this internal medicine doctor that was just, baffling to me. After one visit I laughed a bit which caused a serious fit of agony, and a nurse on the unit leaned in and said that my doctor's name was Kevin, and that sometimes they called him Special K. 

And dude, if that didn't send me lol 

Fired up the Cintiq and I can actually draw again [for 15 mins, so far anyway]

I might actually be able to get back to the AOT drawing I'm doing for my eldest, Annie Titan vs Mikasa 

edit: after 5 weeks this makes me stupid happy

1 hour ago, JGP said:

Fired up the Cintiq and I can actually draw again [for 15 mins, so far anyway]

I might actually be able to get back to the AOT drawing I'm doing for my eldest, Annie Titan vs Mikasa 

I recognize most of the words, but I have no idea what this means...

Archived