Sansa is slowly killing Sweetrobin

Kierria

12 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Sansa doesn't have the medication to give to SR for his morphine withdrawal. In fact, I'm not even sure maesters have this kind of knowledge at all.

I'm pretty sure it's nightshade, not morphine.  Nightshade does the things that Robin's "medication" does, and it does build up in the system over time.  GRRM renamed most medicines and diseases (except poppy, apparently) but this particular one behaves exactly like nightshade :)

As for whether Sansa is intentionally trying to poison him, I do not think so.  I think Baelish is for sure, and he's going to blame the whole thing on the maester.  Sansa will feel terrible.

Edited by Ring3r

6 hours ago, Nathan Stark said:

As to Sansa, contradictory things can be true. I believe she is slowly poisoning Sweetrobin, and deep, deep down she knows that he is being poisoned. I don't believe she wants him to die, and she appears to sincerely think that what she is doing will benefit him in the end. That said, Sansa has a real failing in her tendency for denial. It's too painful to contemplate that Sweetrobin is dying, so she deludes herself that he's just fine. It's even more painful to admit that he's dying because she is poisoning him, so she tells herself that actually the sweetsleep is helping him get better, somehow.

Sansa does have such a tendency, but the fact remains that the last time she gave him sweetsleep was before she learned of Littlefinger's plot about her marrying Harrold Hardying. At that time, it would make no sense for Littlefinger to want Sweetrobin dead, since his whole power rested upon being his Lord Protector, so Sansa would have no conceivable reason to believe he was being poisoned. She might be closing her eyes about him being poisoned after that but this isn't the same as poisoning him herself.

22 hours ago, Kierria said:

Sweetrobin is slowly being poisoned.  It is not yet a crime of murder because the child is still alive but Sansa is part of the insidious plot to murder the child and take all that is his.  Will Sansa go through with the murder?  The odds are close to even but does lean lightly to Sansa doing the crime. 

Look back on Sansa's past and tell me what you think.  Tell me what you think will happen. 

She had compassion for Dontos, the last of his family.  Robin is the last of the Arryns.  She can save him or she can kill him.  Whatever serves her interests in that moment.  Her selfish side will rear its head again and tragic if it should happen at that moment.

2 minutes ago, Terrorthatflapsinthenight9 said:

They are already betrothed, and Sansa most likely wouldn't really mind if she doesn’t marry him nor she is particularly impressed by him.

That will change.  Sansa is drawn to power and those who can elevate her social status.  As I said, she is selfish. 

4 minutes ago, Bowen Marsh said:

That will change.  Sansa is drawn to power and those who can elevate her social status.  As I said, she is selfish. 

Not anymore, not after Joffrey. After him she would rather live her own life quietly. 

And Sansa wasn't drawn by power or social elevation but by her dreams of living the perfect romance tales. 

Edited by Terrorthatflapsinthenight9

On 10/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, Kierria said:

Sweetrobin is slowly being poisoned.  It is not yet a crime of murder because the child is still alive but Sansa is part of the insidious plot to murder the child and take all that is his.  Will Sansa go through with the murder?  The odds are close to even but does lean lightly to Sansa doing the crime. 

Look back on Sansa's past and tell me what you think.  Tell me what you think will happen. 

She stood with Joffrey in the past even when she knew it was wrong.  She will repeat herself and stand by LF and Hardyng.  I think she will kill that little boy. 

13 minutes ago, The Gizzard of Oz said:

She stood with Joffrey in the past even when she knew it was wrong. 

As soon as she saw what Joffrey was really like, Sansa wanted nothing to do with him.

13 minutes ago, The Gizzard of Oz said:

She will repeat herself and stand by LF and Hardyng.  I think she will kill that little boy. 

If anything she'd be anxious not to repeat the mistake she made with Joffrey. So no, I don't think she'd murder Sweetrobin just because Harry told her to.

1 hour ago, Craving Peaches said:

As soon as she saw what Joffrey was really like, Sansa wanted nothing to do with him.

If anything she'd be anxious not to repeat the mistake she made with Joffrey. So no, I don't think she'd murder Sweetrobin just because Harry told her to.

“Life holds nothing further for this drooling, helpless, idiot boy.  In truth, it were a mercy should his sufferings be ended painlessly”, is how LF will put it.

1 hour ago, Craving Peaches said:

She saw what Joffrey was really like at the Trident and she was fine with it, but then I suppose it was only a smelly butcher boy.

32 minutes ago, Aebram said:

They are?  Where does the text say that?

LF is trying to get Sansa betrothed to HtH, but the sale is not final yet as Harry doesn't want to marry LF's bastard daughter.  LF wants Sansa to flirt and tease Harold and get the betrothal cemented.  The deal sale betrothal is not done yet.  Sansa has reminded LF that she is already married and doesn't want to be married again any time soon and especially not for her claim to WF. 

SR knows that Harry is his heir and he thinks Harry wants him dead for that reason.  LF also wants SR dead, I do think the opposite will happen and SR will live.   

On 10/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, Kierria said:

Sansa is not evil but she is heading towards the darkness.  She will be the one to take Robin's life. 

On 10/31/2022 at 4:53 AM, Bowen Marsh said:

That's where she's headed sure. So why would she kill Sweetrobin for Harry? She has more control over Sweetrobin than she could hope to exert over Harry. The person in the way of her control of the Vale is Littlefinger.