Sansa is slowly killing Sweetrobin

Kierria

4 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

You're not serious. Hopeless in math, huh? She didn't see the consequences of her going to Cersei with her dad's plans because he didn't let her in on them. She hadn't the slightest why he was taking them back to Winterfell. This is just silly. 

I’m still looking for the maths in relation to Sansa going to Cersei… :blink:

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2022 at 4:10 PM, Castellan said:

Attributing all sorts of machinations and ambitions to Sansa is silly. She has not yet grown up enough to make plans. She has however taken on some of her false persona and sees Petyr somewhat as her father. She is stuck with caring for Sweetrobin because she was nice to him and is the only one with the ability to persuade him. She will probably be the one to give him too much sweetsleep because she is stuck with his care, the Maester has already waffled and given him too much and said no more for six months when that is totally unrealistic when it is the only way to control his behaviour and Petyr will demand his behaviour is controlled. She will rationalise that a little more won't hurt.

Petyr's character has reference to Faust and in Goethe's Faust, Faust seduces Gretchen. He persuades her to give a sleeping potion to her mother so that Gretchen can have trysts with Faust; her mother eventually dies. Her brother challenges to Faust about his seduction of Gretchen and is killed. Gretbhen gives birth to an illegitimate child and drowns it, is arrested and sentenced to death.

Petyr has already played out this poisoning scenario with Lysa poisoning or believing she has poisoned Jon Arryn, now he is doing it again with Sansa, but so far there is no sign she will be consciously going along with his plans, just harrassed into taking the short term way to calm Robin down.

Sansa is not mature nor smart enough to plan on her own but she has desires.  Those desires include recognition, wealth, and status.  A life she does not know how to make for herself.  Her only option is to find somebody who can give her that life.  Littlefinger.  Sansa is selfish enough to murder the boy if it will bring her that life.  

8 hours ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

Sansa is not mature nor smart enough to plan on her own but she has desires.  Those desires include recognition, wealth, and status.  A life she does not know how to make for herself.  Her only option is to find somebody who can give her that life.  Littlefinger.  Sansa is selfish enough to murder the boy if it will bring her that life.  

we must agree to disagree

On 10/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, Kierria said:

Sweetrobin is slowly being poisoned.  It is not yet a crime of murder because the child is still alive but Sansa is part of the insidious plot to murder the child and take all that is his.  Will Sansa go through with the murder?  The odds are close to even but does lean lightly to Sansa doing the crime. 

Look back on Sansa's past and tell me what you think.  Tell me what you think will happen. 

She's already drugging Robin.  I think Sansa will increase the dose on purpose to send Robin into his grave. 

14 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Who is named… Shadrich the mad mouse!

64 Knights at the Vale Tournament, plus uncles, fathers, brothers
only 4 are promised
only 3 are wed

*1- Mychel Redfort (Married) - favored to win
*2- Harold Hardying
3- ____ Belmore [bells] (a Lord Benedar is at Tourney)
4- ____ Lynderly [green vipers] (a Ser Lymond is at feast)
5- ____ Breakstone [red sledge] (a Ser Edmund is at feast)
6- _____ Tollett [black+grey pily] (Andrew dances with Alayne at feast)
7- Ossifer Lipps [pink lips] (bald, grizzled beard, big belly)
8- Uther Shett of Gulltown [9 gulls on brown] (skinny, pimply, ~18)
9- ____ Sunderland #1 (brother from the Sisters)
10. _____ Sunderland #2 (brother from the Sisters)
11. _____ Sunderland #3 (brother from the Sisters)
*12. Lyn Corbray [3 ravens with 3 hearts] (LF’s catspaw)
13. Owen ___ (Corbray’s victim, a large man)
*14. Roland Waynwood (Wallace’s older nephew, dances at feast)
*15. Wallace Waynwood (stutters, dances at feast)
16. Ben Coldwater (dances at Feast)
*17. Byron the Beautiful ____ (in LF's employ, handsome, dances at Feast, arrives with Shadrich)
*18. Morgarth the Merry  (in LF's employ, red nosed, dances at feast, arrives with Shadrich)
19. Albar Royce (stout, dull, heir of Lord Nestor, dances at feast)
20. Targon the Halfwild (soul of courtesy, dances at Feast)
*21. Lothor Brune
*22. Shadrich the Mad Mouse  (in LF's employ, dances at feast)
23. ___ Grafton? [a son of Lord Grafton]

It is not clear, in some cases, that all of the listed men will be jousting.  Shadrick did not say he would not be jousting, but merely hinted that he did not hope to win.  As he works for LF, it may be that his role will be to lose on purpose, maybe in round 2, to help and LF favorite advance to round 3.

64 jousters means a knockout format will reduce the field to 8 Winged Knights after a mere 3 rounds.  Unclear if the tournament will end at that point, or then continue to produce a single winner. 

Edited by Gilbert Green

2 minutes ago, Gilbert Green said:

64 Knights at the Vale Tournament, plus uncles, fathers, brothers
only 4 are promised
only 3 are wed

*1- Mychel Redfort (Married) - favored to win
*2- Harold Hardying
3- ____ Belmore [bells] (a Lord Benedar is at Tourney)
4- ____ Lynderly [green vipers] (a Ser Lymond is at feast)
5- ____ Breakstone [red sledge] (a Ser Edmund is at feast)
6- _____ Tollett [black+grey pily] (Andrew dances with Alayne at feast)
7- Ossifer Lipps [pink lips] (bald, grizzled beard, big belly)
8- Uther Shett of Gulltown [9 gulls on brown] (skinny, pimply, ~18)
9- ____ Sunderland #1 (brother from the Sisters)
10. _____ Sunderland #2 (brother from the Sisters)
11. _____ Sunderland #3 (brother from the Sisters)
*12. Lyn Corbray [3 ravens with 3 hearts] (LF’s catspaw)
13. Owen ___ (Corbray’s victim, a large man)
*14. Roland Waynwood (Wallace’s older nephew, dances at feast)
*15. Wallace Waynwood (stutters, dances at feast)
16. Ben Coldwater (dances at Feast)
*17. Byron the Beautiful ____ (in LF's employ, handsome, dances at Feast, arrives with Shadrich)
*18. Morgarth the Merry  (in LF's employ, red nosed, dances at feast, arrives with Shadrich)
19. Albar Royce (stout, dull, heir of Lord Nestor, dances at feast)
20. Targon the Halfwild (soul of courtesy, dances at Feast)
*21. Lothor Brune
*22. Shadrich the Mad Mouse  (dances at feast)
23. ___ Grafton? [a son of Lord Grafton]

It is not clear, in some cases, that all of the listed men will be jousting.  Shadrick did not say he would not be jousting, but merely hinted that he did not hope to win.  As he works for LF, it may be that his role will be to lose on purpose, maybe in round 2, to help and LF favorite advance to round 3.

64 jousters means a knockout format will reduce the field to 8 Winged Knights after a mere 3 rounds.  Unclear if the tournament will end at that point, or then continue to produce a single winner. 

Joke hidden within the joke is, Shadrich is no tourney knight.

"Ser Shadrich of the Shady Glen. Some call me the Mad Mouse." He turned his shield to show her his sigil, a large white mouse with fierce red eyes, on bendy brown and blue. "The brown is for the lands I've roamed, the blue for the rivers that I've crossed. The mouse is me."

"And are you mad?"

"Oh, quite. Your common mouse will run from blood and battle. The mad mouse seeks them out."

"It would seem he seldom finds them."

"I find enough. 'Tis true, I am no tourney knight. I save my valor for the battlefield, woman."

On 10/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, Kierria said:

Sweetrobin is slowly being poisoned.  It is not yet a crime of murder because the child is still alive but Sansa is part of the insidious plot to murder the child and take all that is his.  Will Sansa go through with the murder?  The odds are close to even but does lean lightly to Sansa doing the crime. 

Look back on Sansa's past and tell me what you think.  Tell me what you think will happen. 

Sansa will do the bad.  It is only a matter of time before she murders Robin.  There is hope yet.  Somebody with honor can come along and protect Robin from Sansa.

2 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

Sansa will do the bad.  It is only a matter of time before she murders Robin.  There is hope yet.  Somebody with honor can come along and protect Robin from Sansa.

You mean like how someone brought him down from The Eyrie, rescuing him when he was about to fit on the narrow ice bridge?

Who was that person with honour who came along to protect him?

On 2/27/2023 at 8:31 AM, the trees have eyes said:

You mean like how someone brought him down from The Eyrie, rescuing him when he was about to fit on the narrow ice bridge?

Who was that person with honour who came along to protect him?

So much of this. You win the internet today ;)