Trailer Thread - Movember Noirvember

TheLastWolf

16 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I watch that trailer and I think to myself, "That guy's tripping balls. And that guy's tripping balls. And that guy's tripping balls. And that guy's tripping balls. She's definitely tripping balls..."

Well, it goes on like that. 

I mean, why else would you cast Charlie Sheen right?

I liked the 1993 version of The Musketeers. Saw it a great many times when I was younger. Not sure I'd dare to revisit it now, but I do remember it as a very fun action romp. A bit like the Robin Hood movie with Kevin Costner and Morgan Freeman. Cheesy as fuck, but they were so earnest in their attempt of making a good movie that it becomes endearing.

7 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Wow.

I didn't see it online (though I didn't look very long) but do we know who the villain of this movie is?

Spoiler

I know Vulture is in it but I doubt he's the main villain since he was in Homecoming. I liked how we had a variety of villains in the first movie with Kingpin at the top but I don't see the same variety in the casting credits this time around.

4 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

I didn't see it online (though I didn't look very long) but do we know who the villain of this movie is?

Hide contents

I know Vulture is in it but I doubt he's the main villain since he was in Homecoming. I liked how we had a variety of villains in the first movie with Kingpin at the top but I don't see the same variety in the casting credits this time around.

The main villain is The Spot, allegedly. 

Little bit here.

8 minutes ago, WarGalley said:

Reveal hidden contents

All I know is that "little man / little boy" monologue really hit me in the feels. I think I need to call my mom.