Trailer Thread - Movember Noirvember

TheLastWolf

1 hour ago, polishgenius said:

Really not sure about this one.

That opening -- I'm sure I've seen this film before. Hmmm.

Not as much as later.  Plus, Jessica Lange! who I've always liked for ... :dunno: ... but I do. Ha!  And at least a pretty white horse.

I'm reserving judgment for now. I didn't especially chuckle to the trailer. But there's a ton of talent here, and I'll watch just on the off-chance that Brooks himself shows up in the episodes.

Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 3 will be released in two parts................  seriously, Part 3 Part A and Part 3 Part B???  

I think we're in a Zeno's Paradox situation here.

March 4th for the first chunk, "some time" in 2023 for the rest.

Edited by SpaceChampion

On 1/13/2023 at 5:08 PM, Zorral said:

That opening -- I'm sure I've seen this film before. Hmmm.

Not as much as later.  Plus, Jessica Lange! who I've always liked for ... :dunno: ... but I do. Ha!  And at least a pretty white horse.

Only seen Jessica Lange in American Horror Story, but I loved her in that. Not quite as good as Sian Phillips at being empress of everything, but well up there. 

Was just thinking that she (born 1949) would be a more appropriate romantic pairing for Liam Neeson (born 1952) than her movieverse daughter (born 1976). 

Big fan of Crudup, ever since Almost Famous. Don't know who the creatives are behind this but this retro futuristic story set in the late 50s/early 60s as they were imagined by Gernsback and Campbell back in the 20s and 30s seems interesting.