Football - , it's just that the world's about to end.

Lykos

Phew! Good thing Garnacho is playing well as we were short of options up front. We did our best to fuck that up in the 2nd half though - we battered Fulham in the 1st half and should have put the game to bed but our forwards are struggling badly in front of goal.

From what I've observed, a big problem with Sancho when he plays on the left is that he's now constantly looking to cut inside and that's become a crutch and turned him into a one-trick pony which makes it easy for defenders to defend against. He's rarely made use of his dribbling ability this season to run at defenders and go on the outside when playing on the left. He ends up killing the momentum of attacks by constantly cutting inside only having to then play a backwards or sideways pass because it's so easy for defenders to telegraph. I actually think he's looked more dangerous this season whenever he's switched over to the RW.

That interview was pretty funny. Couldn't help reading Ronaldo's ramblings in Trump's voice. I'm glad Ronaldo did that interview - makes his situation at the club untenable and Ten Hag's job of binning him much easier. Wouldn't be surprised if the club agrees to terminate his contract.

4 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

That interview was pretty funny. Couldn't help reading Ronaldo's ramblings in Trump's voice. I'm glad Ronaldo did that interview - makes his situation at the club untenable and Ten Hag's job of binning him much easier. Wouldn't be surprised if the club agrees to terminate his contract.

And some people claim he wasn't a team player.

2 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

It's more likely that it'll be Potter's replacement getting the Ronaldo email, rather than Potter himself.

Is Potter in any immediate danger? Surely he has to be given a little more time. 

13 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Which idiots are going to want him after that sort of behavior? 

well nobody wanted him back in August so this hardly makes any difference. clubs don't want him because he's 37, on huge wages and wants to play every game (plus not being tactically flexible), not because of a Piers Morgan interview.

I don't know what Cronaldo needs to do to get a significant punishment. Take a shit at the Old Trafford kick-off spot, wipe his ass with club shirt and then slap Ten Hag, all on live TV?

While I am usually on the player's side and I can't imagine the pain he's been going through (and likely is still going through) after losing his child, his behaviour in beyond unacceptable. He likes saying how things were better when Fergie ran the club but fails to understand that Fergie would've booted him to rot in the reserves until his contract is up for such behaviour.

Archived