Football - , it's just that the world's about to end.

Lykos

26 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

There's no need to undo a so called calamity that will soon be forgotten about. There will be no consequences either - Infantino is almost certainly going to be reelected FIFA president and most likely he will run unopposed again.

I have to disagree. This is legit disgusting and there will be ramifications.

That said, the coverage here in the US is already vomit inducing. Alexi Lalas is praising the benefits of sports washing. Take him out back and pull the trigger already. 

20 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I have to disagree. This is legit disgusting and there will be ramifications.

That said, the coverage here in the US is already vomit inducing. Alexi Lalas is praising the benefits of sports washing. Take him out back and pull the trigger already. 

Lalas works for whoever pays him. If ESPN was doing this, he'd be there, if NBC he'd be there.

Anyway, I have never rooted against a national team harder than I am now against Qatar. Lets go Ecuador!

3 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Lalas works for whoever pays him. If ESPN was doing this, he'd be there, if NBC he'd be there.

The point is you don't have to take the check...

Anyway, I have never rooted against a national team harder than I am now against Qatar. Lets go Ecuador!

I hope they fucking embarrass the Qataris. 

Mostly FIFA actually. 

Fun fact. Did you know a prerequisite for hosting a World Cup is having a female National Team?

I invite you to look up their history. Just in case you think this event lacks in cynicism

1 minute ago, Corvinus85 said:

I agree. Where the fuck was the offside?

There were multiple defenders in front of the net. Is the rule because the goalie fucked up completely, you can't score on them? Very odd.

#BloodCup 

Archived