Arya, the Darkheart

On 12/23/2022 at 9:51 AM, Aejohn the Conqueroo said:

That's going to make a spectacular finale when the hero -who Dany? Maybe Euron? doesn't matter... kicks down the door to the cave, rushes in and stabs the hell out of the 13 year old boy stuck inside the roots of a tree. Maybe that's what Aemon was going on about when he was telling Jon to 'kill the boy'.

Bran is not just a boy when it happens.  He will have turned into something profane and dangerous.  Somebody who invades people's dreams and minds and violates them.  Worse even than the slave masters of Mereen.  

Arya will follow in Catelyn's footsteps.  Her sole purpose now is inflicting violence on those she perceives to have wronged the Starks and any innocent people who might get in the way is just like swatting flies to her.  Catelyn uses the Brotherhood as the instrument of her revenge.  Arya is a lone wolf.  She will use tools taught by the cult.  Wildfire is surely on the table. 

On 1/17/2023 at 6:42 PM, Shierak Qiya said:

Arya will follow in Catelyn's footsteps.  Her sole purpose now is inflicting violence on those she perceives to have wronged the Starks and any innocent people who might get in the way is just like swatting flies to her.  Catelyn uses the Brotherhood as the instrument of her revenge.  Arya is a lone wolf.  She will use tools taught by the cult.  Wildfire is surely on the table. 

No good will come out of it. 

8 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

But they were together. And nothing happened.

Where's Rondo?

I am here.  Is it more criticism of the Starks you're looking for?  I am working on a criticism of Bran.  I will do my best to post on the subject in the following few days.  You might disagree.  I am basing my anticipation based on what I have seen of your opinions here.  We will debate in a few days.  

Just now, Rondo said:

I am here.

Thank the Seven. It just wasn't the same without you.

Just now, Rondo said:

I am working on a criticism of Bran.  I will do my best to post on the subject in the following few days.

Take all the time you need.

1 minute ago, Rondo said:

We will debate in a few days.  

I look forward to it.

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Arya’s mind is slowly slipping the more she obsesses over her list of future murder victims. The old man and Dareon weren’t on the list but they died as innocent casualties. There will be more of those in Arya’s future. 

The old man died because the Faceless Men wanted him to.  Arya's wishes had nothing to do with it.  If she hadn't killed him, I suspect someone else would have.  He was a dead man walking.

Dareon was hardly innocent, certainly not judging by his actions and statements in Braavos.  And even if you believe she was wrong to do it, which I actually do, one murder does not a madman make.

Oh, I forgot, you (and the others with you) are impervious to reason.  My bad.  ;)

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

King’s Landing, The Twins, Lannisport, The Dreadfort, Castle Black are all potential targets of Arya’s madness with vengeance. KL by wildfire. If the others, by poison or disease. 

Thank you so much for sharing your deep insights that draw so much from the text and your flawless analysis based on your unmatched study of the plot and arcs and development of the characters. :bowdown: 

/s

50 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Thank you so much for sharing your deep insights that draw so much from the text and your flawless analysis based on your unmatched study of the plot and arcs and development of the characters. /cdn-cgi/mirage/d061fbc8a99b74d9127f1b0a19a8d29641ec2a7e3541937299ee1540bc7d0bf1/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_bowdown.gif 

/s

Brave and noble Raff the Sweetling was another victim of Arya’s madness and cruelty.

1 hour ago, kissdbyfire said:

Thank you so much for sharing your deep insights that draw so much from the text and your flawless analysis based on your unmatched study of the plot and arcs and development of the characters. :bowdown: 

/s

We might as well give up. We write paragraphs long posts with multiple quotes to do analysis of characters, but our friends over here can do it in two sentences with no quotes.

6 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

We might as well give up. We write paragraphs long posts with multiple quotes to do analysis of characters, but our friends over here can do it in two sentences with no quotes.

Yes, my friend. They are that amazing! Maybe one day we’ll get there as well. 

10 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

I think we can save them the trouble.

Arya is a vicious psychopath.

Robb betrayed Walder Frey.

Jon betrayed the Boltons and the Watch.

Sansa will murder Sweetrobin.

Bowen the hero.

Janos the martyr.

Ned betrayed Joffrey.

Catelyn started the war of the Five Kings.

Aerys was a noble king.

Edited by SeanF

17 minutes ago, SeanF said:

I think we can save them the trouble.

Arya is a vicious psychopath.

Robb betrayed Walder Frey.

Jon betrayed the Boltons and the Watch.

Sansa will murder Sweetrobin.

Bowen the hero.

Janos the martyr.

Ned betrayed Joffrey.

Catelyn started the war of the Five Kings.

Aerys was a noble king.

Come on, Sean, that list is a wee bit timid, isn’t it? I mean, the nasty Starks have done and will do many more evil things, and their victims are legion - you left many out! You’ve done better then I could have, but neither one of us can match the true analytic abilities other posters have. 

Edited by kissdbyfire