Arya, the Darkheart

Yeah give Arya Stark the same treatment they gave Jon. Nymeria repeats her act and Arya comes back like Lady Stoneheart. A breathe of Ice from a White Walker revives Arya. Arya Stoneheart goes on killing just like LSH. The cycle goes around and around. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Following rules after having the freedom she has is not possible.  Arya can live among the wildlings where just about anything goes.  She can live with the direwolf in a Keep far to the north. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 12:53 PM, The Commentator said:

Yeah give Arya Stark the same treatment they gave Jon. Nymeria repeats her act and Arya comes back like Lady Stoneheart. A breathe of Ice from a White Walker revives Arya. Arya Stoneheart goes on killing just like LSH. The cycle goes around and around. 

I don't believe Arya will be revived by the WW.  Her soul will transfer to the Direwolf, Nymeria after her human body dies.  She is a warg. 

On 6/15/2023 at 3:27 AM, Roswell said:

Following rules after having the freedom she has is not possible.  Arya can live among the wildlings where just about anything goes.  She can live with the direwolf in a Keep far to the north. 

There isn't anything left of Arya outside of revenge.  She will be consumed by it and that will end her human life. 

On 6/25/2023 at 2:16 PM, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

I don't believe Arya will be revived by the WW.  Her soul will transfer to the Direwolf, Nymeria after her human body dies.  She is a warg. 

She’s a warg and a skin-changer. She will die and live one more time in the wolf. She can live briefly like Cat-Zombie in between. She has sinned a lot and will receive due punishment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 3:44 AM, Finley McLeod said:

Jon's assassination will be the turning point for Arya.  It's what will push her over the edge and into a mad killing spree.

It's the button that pushes what's left of reason and sanity out of Arya.  Arya and Jon are reflections of one another in the plot mirror.  Jon betrayed the Nights Watch for Arya.  Arya will betray the Faceless Men to avenge Jon.  I assume the faceless assassins will catch up to Arya and do to her what Brother Bowen did to Jon. 

On 11/26/2022 at 6:46 PM, Kierria said:

Arya will be piling bodies in Winds.  Her crimes will be such that even her fans will not be able to defend her actions any more. 

They can't capably defend her actions now.  Arya murdered Dareon and an old insurance underwriter.  Those crimes cannot be excused. 

• 3 weeks later...

Martin is setting the stage for a fatal confrontation between Arya and Walder.  At least a few of the Freys will be murdered but I would like to hope for an end to Arya too.  It is only fair that Arya dies too.  Walder wanted revenge.  Arya wanted revenge.  It is not so different.  If Walder has to die so should Arya. 

16 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

Martin is setting the stage for a fatal confrontation between Arya and Walder.  At least a few of the Freys will be murdered but I would like to hope for an end to Arya too.  It is only fair that Arya dies too.  Walder wanted revenge.  Arya wanted revenge.  It is not so different.  If Walder has to die so should Arya. 

I believe you are confusing Arya and Lady Stoneheart.

Arya wants justice for the murder of her family and innocents and even if her definition of justice is not perfect, she aims to achieve it. Walder acted out of pure spite.

When it comes to punishment, forgetting that imo revenge and ‘setting an example’ don’t and shouldn’t translate to basis for punishment, are those judging her guilty making absolutely no allowance for her age? Or is that what separates the jailer from the headsman?

On 11/8/2022 at 3:28 PM, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

Quinn Howard talks about Arya's dark future in this video from youtube.  Quinn was kinder to Arya than I would have been.  Please watch the video and we can discuss Arya's future. 

Arya's first murders were committed for the purpose of self-preservation.  Later murders cannot be excused nor forgiven.  The murders of Dareon and the Old Insurance man were two of the most heinous crimes committed in all of the story.  Arya, like Jon, is fickle about justice.  There was no justice for Dareon.  Dareon was a victim of injustice from the very beginning and was sent to the wall at the whim of his lord.  The supposed unethical business practices of the Old Man had not and has not been established.  Arya killed him because the crime is her key to get into the school of murderers.  Church is a better description for the House of Black & White.  Cult is much better.  A cult of crackpots and evildoers who sacrifice people to the god of many faces. 

Catelyn is now Stoneheart.  A walking zombie without mercy or pity.  Jon will come back as the Coldheart, another zombie who will show no pity and no mercy to those who will stand between he and Arya.  Arya is Darkheart, which is a subtle difference.  Darkheart is worse.  Arya will show no mercy but dark also means evil.  Arya is insane to be sure.  But being insane does not mean she is without guilt. 

The Ghost of High Heart associates the tragic past of Summerhall to present day Arya Stark.  Wildfire was involved at Summerhall.  The woman saw an accurate vision of Arya's dark future.  Arya has a lot of blood on her hands.  She will soon be covered in many layers of blood.  Arya will commit a mass murder which will result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.  I have seen posted predictions of her methodology of choice.  I do not think Arya will employ poison.  She is too small to attack a crowd directly.  Arya will use Wildfire to commit mass murder.  It is impossible for Arya to ever be normal again.  The future for her is very, very dark.  And she will become the darkest, most evil, of the main characters. 

I could see future Arya killing millions because of her illness.  She will if something bad happens to people she loves.  Like Jon Snow.