Twitter 2: Tweet harder

Derfel Cadarn

43 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

Probably several people have said so already, but this free-speech absolutism of Elon is quite something to behold.

If anything, is shows him to be quite the shallow thinker. 

It's completely wild. Also, if he wants free speech after the US model, the first thing he should do is geofencing his app. We don't want your stinking free speech, at least not in the way you have it. As a result, a free speech app either breaks the laws of multiple jurisdictions or it will be a smallest common denominator. Or a bit of both. This is especially juicy if you look at his backers - not exactly paragons of free speech at home.
Since Musk dismantled his team in charge of respecting the laws of others, he should be fined, prosecuted or whatever is possible. 

6 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

no they didn't. 

The above is first of all satire, as Ran pointed out, and also a clear nod to The Washington Post motto of “Democracy Dies in Darkness”. 

Think “E-trade baby” in his little finance bro fleece zip vest. 

This may be a very U.S.-specific in-joke. 

6 hours ago, Tyrosh Lannister said:

After Trump's account got restored my 2-year-old looked at me in the eyes and said "Democracy dies in darkness"

libsoftick tock is trying to get another drag show attacked, and this nazi got unblocked to spread anti—semitism

Please be aware Musk actions can lead to people being hurt or killed.

6 hours ago, kiko said:

Since Musk dismantled his team in charge of respecting the laws of others, he should be fined, prosecuted or whatever is possible. 

I don't know if Musk is an American but I know his money is American. And America acknowledges no laws anywhere of anyone. Including those of America. 

He's an apartheid South African, from a family of them, who enslaved, robbed, murdered, tortured, to extract and plunder the region's resources for Themselves.  That's how he got richER in the US.  Like the dump he depended on the money his criminal ancestors made.

Nor does it escape notice how liars prefer other liars.  Though it doesn't escape notice that these liars will fall out and fall on each other, once They believe the rest of us are sufficiently cowed and sucked dried. Even without that, as we see throughout histories of pashas and emperors.

2 minutes ago, Zorral said:

He's an apartheid South African, from a family of them, who enslaved, robbed, murdered, tortured, to extract and plunder the region's resources for Themselves.  That's how he got richER in the US.  Like the dump he depended on the money his criminal ancestors made.

Yeah. American money. What did you think I meant?

Don't know what you meant.

He wouldn't have gotten his trajectory to billionaire in the U$ w/o that apartheid plunder, is what I meant.

~~~~~~~~

Refuse to click to open or read any twits embedded and / or sent to me.  Told Partner this applies even to those made by AOC which Partner always forwards.  Even though what she twits is usually smart, entertaining and appropriate. But anyone twitting is aiding and abetting.

1 hour ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

The above is first of all satire, as Ran pointed out, and also a clear nod to The Washington Post motto of “Democracy Dies in Darkness”. 

Think “E-trade baby” in his little finance bro fleece zip vest. 

This may be a very U.S.-specific in-joke. 

It's so hard to tell, those people do exist. 

48 minutes ago, cock_merchant said:

So black people without any systemic power can be nazis to white Jews?

Yes, anyone could be a Nazi, whether they be gay, a woman, or disabled, poor.

Are you one of those people who thinks black people can’t be racist or did you merely assume I was and tried to gesture at some imagined hypocrisy for calling a man spouting Nazi rhetoric a Nazi?

More: you think what Kanye said on Twitter shouldn’t have gotten him suspended at all? That it wasn’t Nazi tier?

4 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Yes, anyone could be a Nazi, whether they be gay, a woman, or disabled, poor.

Are you one of those people who thinks black people can’t be racist or did you merely assume I was and tried to gesture at some imagined hypocrisy?

More: you think what Kanye said on Twitter shouldn’t have gotten him suspended at all? That it wasn’t Nazi tier?

If you think black people can be Nazis, then that word has lost all meaning. 

Archived