NFL 2022 Thread 3: Is Captain Kirk... good?!!?

Rhom

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

As a friend I cannot advise this. 8-1 Vikes are frauds. They're my sexy frauds, but frauds none the less. Don't put money on them. 

I actually think Cowboys will win. Was referring more to Vikings heavy prop bets. So look for JJ to have a down game.

6 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I actually think Cowboys will win. Was referring more to Vikings heavy prop bets. So look for JJ to have a down game.

The one I'd suggest then is sacks over for the Cowboys if it's >2.5.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah while I know it's fallacious thinking, hard not to wish the Niners drafted Fields instead of Lance right now - which is what I preferred at the time.

The Mac Jones shit was just playful banter, but I didn't understand passing on Fields for a similar guy who was less proven. It's not fair to Lance because he's never had a real chance to shine, but sometimes we overthink this stuff.

11 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

+100. Easy money… you’d think.

I'm not a skilled gambler these days, but I'd still bet it. The interior of the line is meh at best and one of our good tackles is hurt. Kirk's going down a lot today. 

He checked it down! He checked it down on 4th and 21!!!!

I am a dumb motherfucker. Spite for Reich could only ever be worth so much. My error in overvaluing. 

Go back to the shadow Colts. Give me Flores! This defense could be something with coaching.

Archived