NFL 2022 Thread 3: Is Captain Kirk... good?!!?

Rhom

15 minutes ago, DMC said:

We'll see.  I mean, there were reports just this morning talking about how much money he was going to make in the offseason.  Depending on how serious this is though...

The only thing for certain is he lost millions of dollars this afternoon.

He did, which is sad. Dude's had a surprisingly good season. 

7 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Wait, what happened now? A 33 point quarter is nuts. 

I was just wondering the same thing.  I stopped watching when Dallas had like 32 points and I just saw they ended up scoring over 50.  

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

They won't do anything unless CMC says its okay, and I don't think that endorsement is coming.

He's probably not getting a recommendation from Nick Bosa either.  Still, their current backup QB is either Josh Johnson or Jacob Eason.  Hard not to think he'd be an upgrade over them.  But he definitely shouldn't start over Purdy, no.

29 minutes ago, DMC said:

He's probably not getting a recommendation from Nick Bosa either.  Still, their current backup QB is either Josh Johnson or Jacob Eason.  Hard not to think he'd be an upgrade over them.  But he definitely shouldn't start over Purdy, no.

Had forgotten the Bosa beef.

So now they're saying Jimmy G might be able to return in January. What kind of drugs do they give these guys? I suffered a very similar injury exactly five weeks ago, I'm out of my boot for the first time and can barely walk with an ankle brace on. He's in theory suppose to play an NFL game two weeks from where I'm at? How? HOW??? And I'm not someone who has had the same kind of lower leg injuries he's had in the past. 

Archived