NFL 2022 Thread 3: Is Captain Kirk... good?!!?

Rhom

This Hutchinson fella doesnt seem to have any interest in losing, hope hes going tommorow.

A win against the Jets and Detroit is quietly back to a .500 record and winners for 5 of their last 6 games.

Some of these lotto picks were bound to eventually help change the culture with the Sewell, Hutchinson, Jameson Williams being big talent upgrades.

Bring me the Jets, we have lost our fear!

I have watched the Giants every Sunday now for 20+ years and I can honestly say this has been one if not the most boring team to watch. Gettleman was probably the worst GM we have ever had (thanks for Kenny Goladay). The O line has been a problem for the last 3 presidents. Daniel Jones is never gonna win you games in the playoffs and has been a bust so far. Barkley is usually hit before he gets to the line of scrimmage and hasnt been used as a reciever as much as we need with a weak WR and TE crew.

Yeah, Giants have been painful to watch despite vastly overachieving this season. The madman is gone and things look like they’ll hopefully turn around soon.

I think they can win with Jones but he’ll obviously never be a top 5 QB or anything. Dude has taken a beaten his entire career with that weakass O-line, and the below average Giants WR are consistently near or at the top in drops. I mean I was absolutely not a fan of them picking Jones but considering all the horrible coaches, schemes and player personnel he’s had to work with I still find it hard to judge him fully.

And despite Barkley having a great year he’s clearly lost a lot explosiveness from his rookie year. I love him but don’t expect Giants to give him some big contract. Totally agree that they should use him as a receiver more, and not just for hb screens. Weird that they don’t honestly.

Archived