NFL 2022 Thread 3: Is Captain Kirk... good?!!?

Rhom

10 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Still 5:00 left in the 3rd but the Bears were at only 7 yards team passing by the time the sacks were subtracted out.

For the love of my FF team let Justin and Patrick score more points! 

2 hours ago, Rhom said:

Also, I am suddenly a Giants fan for next week…

I expect Eagles to kill them, but who knows? And I’m a 49ers fan next week. Obviously rather play Minnesota than your boys.

Vikings 12-4 with a -19 point differential. Fucking weird. 

9 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

I expect Eagles to kill them, but who knows? And I’m a 49ers fan next week. Obviously rather play Minnesota than your boys.

Vikings 12-4 with a -19 point differential. Fucking weird. 

I've been saying it for weeks, weirdest team I've ever seen. Imagine if they had quit in the Colts game. They'd be 11-5 and -52, maybe worse. 

That said I want your Giants too, so I hope we rest everyone and lose next week. Nobody should want to play the Lions or A.A.Ron on the road. Kind of feel bad that I'm rooting for Seattle to lose. 

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

This is the weirdest season I can remember and I've been watching football for a LONG time.

It is... but in the end, we're going to get Brady and Rodgers in the NFC playoffs and the Patriots and maybe Steelers in the AFC.  So is it weird? :dunno:  

My brother started talking to me about all the different playoff scenarios for Week 18 earlier today and eventually I was like - I don't really care all that much as long as they stay healthy.  The Banks and Greenlaw injuries are concerning, and those are things that I think can hurt the team much more than having to play Philly or Minnesota on the road..or the insurgent Packers instead of the Giants.  They need to rest CMC on Sunday - because of the trade that would be his 18th game this season.

The defense in general was pretty concerning against the Raiders yesterday, but also hopefully a good wakeup call.  And of course, Purdy winning (or almost winning if it wasn't for Gould) a shootout coming back was a great thing to see right before the playoffs.  What he's doing as a rookie is pretty historic, let alone for a seventh rounder.  As long as Deebo and Mitchell come back as expected, I'll take this roster over any in the NFC easily.

Yeah, I couldn't see what actually happened to him, the tackle didn't look like he even would have been injured.  Obv. must be very serious by how long they've taken to get him off the field and the reactions even of the announcers getting emotional.  Terrible to see. 

6 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, I couldn't see what actually happened to him, the tackle didn't look like he even would have been injured.  Obv. must be very serious by how long they've taken to get him off the field and the reactions even of the announcers getting emotional.  Terrible to see. 

He got up like he was fine and then just immediately passed out and collapsed. 

Archived