US politics - have you no sense of decency, sir?

IheartIheartTesla

1 hour ago, JGP said:

Trump sitting down with Ye was actually on my bingo card.

Fuentes joining them wasn't, and now I can't blot that racist fuck out. :(

Apparently Ye is running for prez in ‘24 and asked 45 to be his VP.  Things didn’t go well.  Among other things Ye claimed 45 insulted his wife.

Ye has a video out about it.  Milo Y. is his advisor and/ or manager, or whatever.

The video is out there, I won’t link it.  Should I laff or cry?  what a world.

:dunno:  :rofl:

59 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Fund trivia, did you know that David Bowie shared his birthday with Elvis and a certain horse? Now it's merely a horseday.

Fun fact, they liked their lovers to be young. Hope you don't share that with them you greedy horse.

1 hour ago, JGP said:

You invariably choose violence, Jace :p

Tell me your family thanksgiving may have been soul sucking without telling me your family thanksgiving may have been soul sucking? 

Nah it was aight. Even though my sister's mother-in-law(my something-in-law?) Brought the ham 2 hours late, there was no turkey, and the only other dish I could stomach were some cooked-through-hell au gratin potatoes (you should alllmost be able to eat these without chewing, people. C'mon now, learn to cook. And for the love of Jewish Jesus please stop putting miracle whip, mayonnaise, and any white cummish looking condiment on your food. JUST STOP) because my sister dumped a stick of butter and some kind of green into the mashed potatoes. And I do not do mushrooms, which infests most dishes of the season.

So it was pretty good. 

3 hours ago, Lord of Oop North said:

The difference is that the increase in gun related homicides in Canada recently has been driven by gang-related killings, the majority of which are committed using weapons smuggled from the USA. Domestic violence is also a big one. Mass shootings are relatively rare here.

Nice try to "what about Chicago?" your way out of this. Everyone knows Canada has become a lawless country of murderers, thieves, rapists and I suppose a few good people. A savage lot you wildlings are.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Turkey at Thanksgiving is typically super bland unless you have someone who really knows what they're doing. Team spiral cut ham all day!!!

Reminds of your cooking classes in college. Or at least how I am imagining them.

Yeah, and then you do this. And when that happens, you take out your phone, this is list of restaurants I have on speed dial, who also do deliveries.

21 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Reminds of your cooking classes in college. Or at least how I am imagining them.

Yeah, and then you do this. And when that happens, you take out your phone, this is list of restaurants I have on speed dial, who also do deliveries.

If you can afford it I would suggest this unless you like to cook. People always talk about how stressed they get cooking for the holidays. If that's you, save yourself the headache. Cooking should be fun. And honestly it's hard to screw up a nice spiral cut ham. They prep themselves.

One day though I will finally try to make a cochinillo asado.

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Turkey at Thanksgiving is typically super bland unless you have someone who really knows what they're doing. Team spiral cut ham all day!!!

This is true. People cook the fuck out of EVERYTHING

Including yummy spiral ham

But turkey + injected cajun seasoning=happy 

Bonus points if you deep fry that shit.

You will know true bliss when you eat cajun deep fried ham 

I know you are all intimidated by my sophisticatory and put-agetheredness, but I come from farm people.

Don't be so basic. I think I had a BBQ chicken and bacon sandwich with fries for Turkeyday dinner last year at some fancy resort. The over the top dinner was around $75 a head. What I got was <$30 and over half the people at a fairly large table were jealous I could just order that instead. 

Also, not to get racial or nothin' but what the fuck is up with this ham eating Jew? Does your rabbi know that you partake of the flesh of a cloven hooved amimal? 

All Jews have rabbi(s?). And aren't allowed to eat meat after the sun goes to sleep. Kanye told me.

45 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Also, not to get racial or nothin' but what the fuck is up with this ham eating Jew? Does your rabbi know that you partake of the flesh of a cloven hooved amimal? 

All Jews have rabbi(s?). And aren't allowed to eat meat after the sun goes to sleep. Kanye told me.

I had a bacon cheese burger for lunch today at a trendy French place back home home. Was with my family for the unveiling of my great-aunt's headstone. A few of my cousins and I, this being a ceremony and lunch to celebrate their beloved mother and grandmother, were debating between that or the steak sandwich. Nobody cared. I think they made the right choice to go with the steak sandwich. I'll have to go back sometime and give it a try.

Times change. In the 90's as a kid I ordered the same thing at a lunch with a Holocaust survivor who spoke with our Sunday school class. Safe to say I was reprimanded both at lunch and afterwards.

And my father nearly got into a real fistfight with my childhood rabbi at my Bar Mitzvah. That was the last day I was ever forced to do religious studies. Thank god.

34 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I had a bacon cheese burger for lunch today at a trendy French place back home home. Was with my family for the unveiling of my great-aunt's headstone. A few of my cousins and I, this being a ceremony and lunch to celebrate their beloved mother and grandmother, were debating between that or the steak sandwich. Nobody cared. I think they made the right choice to go with the steak sandwich. I'll have to go back sometime and give it a try.

Times change. In the 90's as a kid I ordered the same thing at a lunch with a Holocaust survivor who spoke with our Sunday school class. Safe to say I was reprimanded both at lunch and afterwards.

And my father nearly got into a real fistfight with my childhood rabbi at my Bar Mitzvah. That was the last day I was ever forced to do religious studies. Thank god.

You know, now that I think back on it... I'm pretty sure that Yeeze was telling me all Jews have Rabies 

Shit, that's my bad dawg

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Don't be so basic. I think I had a BBQ chicken and bacon sandwich with fries for Turkeyday dinner last year at some fancy resort. The over the top dinner was around $75 a head. What I got was <$30 and over half the people at a fairly large table were jealous I could just order that instead. 

Don't be so lame.

Archived