US politics - have you no sense of decency, sir?

IheartIheartTesla

Overall turnout is expected to be close to 95% of Nov midterm turnout.  Which is really impressive for a single race.

Edit: I might have gotten my numbers mixed up.  I think that's 95% of election day turnout, not of all turnout (early plus election day). Early voting in the runoff was like 85% of midterm early voting.

6 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Atlanta hasn’t reported yet.

And it just flipped back to a Warnock lead as expected. I'm not too worried about his chances, but it's sad that there's 5 people, let alone over a million, that could look at Walker's record and comments and vote for him. Christ loving Republicans would vote for the devil if he had an R next to his name.

As a rule, everyone should care less about character and more about alignment on the issues they care about. The notion that Republicans are doing something weird here is really stupid.

@Ser Scot A Ellison - no one of significance that I can tell, but Kornacki was trending and I took a peek and it was people calling him a secret Trumper and that he was just praying for a Walker win...though in retrospect, it might have simply been Twitter Twits misunderstanding someone who just loves election numbers...and the media's need to make this seem a little closer than it really was...

Archived