Twitter Twee: all your tweets are belong to chud

JGP

17 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

No, but now the rocks are rolled over and you see the creepers clearly. 

Clearly all the moderation in the world didn't cure people of being scumbags, it just made them adept at hiding it. 

Yes. Individuals are less dangerous than coordinated group efforts.

21 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

the truth disgusts you then confront it; if twitter is so important to you folks get back on it and fight for your forum

Eh, best to try to force musk to moderate, or make Twitter so economically unviable he sells the company to Apple or some actually centrist billionaire for a couple hundred mil.

21 minutes ago, JGP said:

Hah.

If I had the ability to fix shit you guys wouldn't have anything to complain about. 

[dusts shoulder]

Oh. Right.

[sadface]

I mean I'll vote to have the NSA get an address on every Twitter user still operating and then we can stone them to death before local highschool theater productions. I'm good with it. Finally putting the NSA to a useful use is enough justification for me to commit socialized slaughter. It'll be fun. 

But you people lack the stomach to fight your masters, so all this is just whiny depressturbation

Just now, DMC said:

"Let's stone all Twitter users to death -- but also make sure to protect Kanye West's civil liberties!"

Jace 2022!

So you're catching on, eh? 

Good.

If you identify an enemy KILL IT

But until you define said enemy and declare your intentions towards them (war), shut the fuck up you whaaa whaaaa assclowns. 

How long are you people going to outsource your collective powers to the "centrist" billionaire, shareholders, and lobbying groups? How long are you going to use the platforms THEY LET YOU HAVE and THEY CONTROL to whine about the rich and the nazis, but OOoonly under their supervision. 

You halfwits lost your twitter and it turned you to quarterwits overnight.

10 minutes ago, DMC said:

"Let's stone all Twitter users to death -- but also make sure to protect Kanye West's civil liberties!"

Jace 2022!

Board needs more hugs. 

3 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

How long are you people going to outsource your collective powers to the "centrist" billionaire, shareholders, and lobbying groups? How long are you going to use the platforms THEY LET YOU HAVE and THEY CONTROL to whine about the rich and the nazis, but OOoonly under their supervision. 

I've never been on Twitter.

2 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Good.

But until you define said enemy and declare your intentions towards them (war), shut the fuck up you whaaa whaaaa assclowns. 

Godsdamnit, Jace lol

5 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Good.

Need a cookie?

You kill your first Nazi, I'll take your talk seriously.

5 minutes ago, DMC said:

I've never been on Twitter.

No, you're in Florida, which is like twitter with aligators. (My aim to hit 200 Florida jokes before the end of the year, gonna be tough, but with your help and the power of Jesus we can do. Hallelujah!).

1 hour ago, Fire and Jace said:

No, but now the rocks are rolled over and you see the creepers clearly. 

Clearly all the moderation in the world didn't cure people of being scumbags, it just made them adept at hiding it. 

If the truth disgusts you then confront it; if twitter is so important to you folks get back on it and fight for your forum

But if it's not worth it now that teams of techs aren't sweeping the code keeping the Nazis away maybe it was never worth all your energies anyways

Eta:grammar

I’d rather they hide it than feel emboldened enough to act on it. 

“Well, I see good things about Hitler, also,” he responded. “Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”

Guess who . . . .

Then this -- on the muskey twit, no less, by someone named Hal Sparks (won't link there myself):

2 Years after Trump lost re-election his followers are screaming “SHOW US HUNTER BIDEN’S COCK!!” to an electric car manufacturer.

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

No, you're in Florida, which is like twitter with aligators. (My aim to hit 200 Florida jokes before the end of the year, gonna be tough, but with your help and the power of Jesus we can do. Hallelujah!).

So...your aim is to be a Florida troll.

As we saw again last night, most right wing media moments involve a group of professional liars getting a bunch of idiots ramped up into a high speed digital circle jerk with various Ian Miles Cheong style degenerates providing what amount to toasting vocals while it escalates.

-- Josh Marshal, on this 'our' twitter.  :lol:

Archived